4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Ilan the second

Sep 30, 2018
Maybe i wanted to kidnap him on a gay-tour :p
Or maybe he is actually chained in front of his PC ;)
You want to kidnap him on a gay tour when you are not gay...seems legit. :p
If he would be chained in front of his PC you forgot to block the forum. He has to work on the update and not write here...do i have to do that myself now? :ROFLMAO:

Lucius Drake i hope you enjoy the screenshot from the new update. :p

Master of Puppets

Oct 5, 2017
Good to know, I know that some shots are borderline (like that last Ellie scene in 0.1.6), but I tried to keep it in line.
I hadn't played 0.1.6, thought it was just a bugfix, but yeah that scene is a bit off. It's not quite so bad with the faded text box as it's a less abrupt cutoff, but still doesn't look right. If you want to keep the framing tight for an intimate effect, rather than pull back to fit her entire head in you could try panning down a bit to frame her face. Something like this:
BeforeAfter
Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-02-42.png Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-02-57.png
Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-07-05.png Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-07-19.png
It's just my opinion, but I think the framing in the edited version looks a bit better.

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
I really liked this game dude,im living a similar situation due some circumstances with my mom and stepdad, because of that im almost two year without seeing my brother and sisters.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

Kittenmaster
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
--> Done: note you did not have a 10$ level on Subscriber Start. I will up it back to 10 if you add that level.
5 bucks are okay, don't worry about it, the last tier isn't meant to take serious anyway, at first I tried to make it a 666 bucks, just because of the lolz, but it didn't work :ROFLMAO:

I hadn't played 0.1.6, thought it was just a bugfix
And it actually is, I just added a bit extra
If you want to keep the framing tight for an intimate effect, rather than pull back to fit her entire head in you could try panning down a bit to frame her face. Something like this:
You're right, it looks better overall, but the dimension/height doesn't fit anymore (in relation to the MC). I guess I'll rerender the images with the MC/Cam in a higher position and looking further down, but these closeups take a looong time to render so I'll do this when I have a bit more time, like after the next update.

I really liked this game dude,im living a similar situation due some circumstances with my mom and stepdad, because of that im almost two year without seeing my brother and sisters.
Thanks dude, and I hope you guys can fix that situation somehow (without drugging your mom lol).

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You want to kidnap him on a gay tour when you are not gay...seems legit. :p
If he would be chained in front of his PC you forgot to block the forum. He has to work on the update and not write here...do i have to do that myself now? :ROFLMAO:

Lucius Drake i hope you enjoy the screenshot from the new update. :p
Who knows ;)

Who says that it is him, that is writing with the recreation account? :sneaky:

Reactions: Ilan the second

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*Looks at your drooling over redheads* Yeah who knows. ;)
My intuition tells me that its him. :D
There are also cute male redheads ;)

Your intuition fails you a lot I guess?

I did! That is the meanest thing somebody has done to me in a long time! And I thought recreation is mean for creating the therabitch. But you are way meaner! :(
Aren't we all recreation? :sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15

Ilan the second

Sep 30, 2018
I did! That is the meanest thing somebody has done to me in a long time! And I thought recreation is mean for creating the therabitch. But you are way meaner! :(
So i'm meaner huh? Maybe next time i'll make some better screenshots for you. :p
There are also cute male redheads ;)

Your intuition fails you a lot I guess?

Aren't we all recreation? :sneaky:
Oh yeah there are a lot of cute male redheads in the games your comments pop up. ;)
My intuition fails me only on females once in a while. :p

Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 24 Votes