Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Had me worried at that game over screen at the end :LOL: Ellie is way too cute :love: and the more I see of Rachel the more she grows on me

Reactions: Namco15

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
recreation
Regarding the dev notes, have you asked yourself the following?
Do you want to create a real game, with fun and engaging gameplay, or do you "just" want to tell a story.

Because I can count on one hand the number of games around here where the "gamey" parts not only don't add anything worthwhile, but actually, sometimes massively, detract from the experience. If all you want to do is tell a branching story, a visual novel, nothing beats RenPy at the moment.

If you really do want to create a GAME, I'm all for it. God knows we would welcome an actually good one. But please, not another sandbox scene-hunter. ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... nice game so far. To few choices for me ^^

BUT - why does the MC assume that lil sis told Jada something .. or doesnt get confused that Jada says lil sis told her something ("why dont you told me he is hot?") - That means she talks to Jada and the MC has no ptoblem with that?

The whole "magic pills" stuff is a great turn off for me, because I dont like all that mind/hypno/wonder medics stuff.

But all in all it is fun and the girls look different enough without being ugly ^^

Reactions: recreation

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
and yeah thank for reading the previous pages where recreation kept saying that he had problems with his HDD for like a month...very thoughtful from you
I mean, that's all the more reason not to release this. It's much better to delay with an explanation that to release almost nothing. Put out a quality release and make the wait worth it.

I did manage to make this worth it when I went back through and did a female save, but still.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings recreation et al

recreation, Great work thus far, I love the characters you have created, and I am enjoying the story so far as well. :)KUDOS!:)! I love the skin texture you're using, and the fact that the body proportions are perfect to me. ( not a bunch of bimbo supermodels ) and I agree with ThunderRob about the MILF tits, that little bit of sag is beautiful,:love: and I hope you take that little droop into account when posing in different poses. ( gravity and such when laying topless on her side, or that natural spread when laying on the back and of course when she is bent over, yummy mummy ) I also love the side boob with Ellie, and would not object to side boob shots with the other characters, and of course some loose clothing down blouses.;)

For my fellow players of this story that may not have played the female route ( have played both ) here is a sneak peak you get of Jada on the female path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you again for the great experience so far, Keep up the FABULOUS work, you're a true artist.

Have a great day,
-=NicestGamer=-

EDIT, PS: OMG I forgot the eyes, what incredible eyes, just WOW.

I will also be taking a look at your assets / tutorial thread, thank you for this as well ( HINT: you can see some of the characters in all their glory if you check out his tutorial threads people recreations DAZ tutorials and assets

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well great update , but small i know u got some problems , i hope its Solved , well i am looking for the other half of this version soon , all the best , D

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes