recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't think so :D Rachel loves you maybe. And the policeman. But not my Ellie :D
keep dreaming both of you u.u Ellie has dreams about me u.u soft dreams where we hug and do fluff-stuff u.u
Okay, it's your fault, now I'll have to make her call out "I love only my Dev" in every new scene :ROFLMAO:

I just had an idea.... And its frightening... I hope, @recreation don't creates side characters of us :/
Oh that's a great idea, thanks xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you do that I have to change my rating :p
Did you say something? I was too distracted with ignoring this post so I didn't read it :p

if in the future you suffer from a lack of ideas for the game , Ellie using the power of the voice wouldn't be a bad idea :love::LOL:.
Maybe Ellies Thu'um consists of "hihihi" :p And now we know how she set the building on fire :D
Ellie uses "Yol Toor Shul".It's super effective, Big Brother's house is burning!
FUZ ROH CUDDLE!!!
Makes everyone cuddle her instantly xD

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
It always baffles me how people are attracted to characters like Ellie.(not in a bad way just confused) With a face like that I cannot think anything but that she's a happy child you'd ruffle the hair of if you met them at a gathering but that's about it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll retreat to my bomb shelter before the pitchfork mob gets here.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
It always baffles me how people are attracted to characters like Ellie.(not in a bad way just confused) With a face like that I cannot think anything but that she's a happy child you'd ruffle the hair of if you met them at a gathering but that's about it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll retreat to my bomb shelter before the pitchfork mob gets here.
:p Too late... the mob is already here...

Thats why i like Ellie... she's cute and the only thing you can think of is: "CUDDLE HER! ASAP!" :D

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes