recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Dude, If you don't mind, can you tell us that are you going to plan adding some polls in your patreon page about story progression? Every single dude in this forum have his own fantasy but I think you should do it in your way! Don't let us bias your project. :)
Cheers @recreation
I thought about it but didn't decide yet. I don't want to piss people off if I decide against what was voted for.

Sep 8, 2018
I thought about it but didn't decide yet. I don't want to piss people off if I decide against what was voted for.
Just think about what I said too. You created this story and you should keep it as your own. I've seen many promising projects before that turned out 'junk' because of this damn polls. Since you share this game for free, don't let anyone become your patron. Don't misunderstand what I meant, I really liked your game and I want you to make it a legend. This is a just friendly advise. :)

Reactions: recreation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As I said in the op, I want to keep it simple and focus on the story, so there won't be actual routes, BUT as you know there are choices and the plan is that you can influence their behavior towards you: they are more obedient, more loving, more slutty and so on.
That actually sounds more complicated than having a limited number of routes, as the number of combinations rises very quickly for scenes with multiple characters. A scene with "obedient Rachel" and "loving Ellie" would be different to the same scene with "loving Rachel" and "slutty Ellie", which would be different again from the same scene with "slutty Rachel" and "slutty Ellie" etc...
Certainly a desirable way for the game to go, I just hope keeping on top of all that isn't too much for you.
And for the drug stuff, you will have to wait and see what happens :p
I suppose we will. I just wondered because it's something you don't see very often, normally games with drugs the MC is slipping them to someone without their knowledge.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That actually sounds more complicated than having a limited number of routes, as the number of combinations rises very quickly for scenes with multiple characters. A scene with "obedient Rachel" and "loving Ellie" would be different to the same scene with "loving Rachel" and "slutty Ellie", which would be different again from the same scene with "slutty Rachel" and "slutty Ellie" etc...
Certainly a desirable way for the game to go, I just hope keeping on top of all that isn't too much for you.
Noo, that would be way beyond the scope. Their attitude/behavior towards you won't influence that much. It's not like they totally change their character, it's more about the later sex and smaller individual scenes.
I actually did something like this before in my previous project, it was way more complicated than it will be here, but at least I don't need to re-invent the weel.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Female MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The render is a bit grainy and I believe this is caused by the mirror she's looking into. I'll try some other settings and let it render over night.

I really like her looks. Maybe I'll make some third person scenes for her later in the game :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
lmao xD. i guess you won't like to have a girlfriend doing cosplay for ya then ^^.
That's different, it all depends on the setup and all, but pretending rape is something I would never do, even if it's her fantasy, nope, don't care who she is, that's something I'm not willing to do for her :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That's different, it all depends on the setup and all, but pretending rape is something I would never do, even if it's her fantasy, nope, don't care who she is, that's something I'm not willing to do for her :p
even if she would be the most beautiful with the most wonderful character on the world? ^^
and her only flaw would be that she can only "come" if you would do that for her?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
even if she would be the most beautiful with the most wonderful character on the world? ^^
and her only flaw would be that she can only "come" if you would do that for her?
Yeap, there are certain things in life that I'm not willing to do for any price and not for anyone, if they really need something like that so badly, then they're free to find themselves someone else, but it ain't me :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeap, there are certain things in life that I'm not willing to do for any price and not for anyone, if they really need something like that so badly, then they're free to find themselves someone else, but it ain't me :p
hahaha, okay okay. enough teasing for ya xD. i would do it i guess, but to be frank i would be the most horrible fake rapist ever ^^. i would always ask if i didn't put to much pressure or if it doesn't hurt and so on. but hey, i never said i could do it, just that i would do it :whistle:.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 196 Votes