Apr 18, 2019
Wish you good luck that you can save your data from your dying HDD! Keep up the good work! Right now your game is a hilarious brainfuck, love it so far. It's really weird you have not more patreons, since okay the content is not that much yet, but what is there yet is well done and better as many others, that have more patreons, (no offense, though) quality wise.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ohh gaawd I did it! I'm done, and I lost almost no data (hopefully). In a quick test my biggest Daz scene took less then 1 minute to load and I had no errors so far. It's looking good.
Now I need a loong sleep (I will have nightmares of copying data) and will get back to the game tomorrow after work! :sleep:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? :mad:
I stole her favorite toy (me) :p

I.. I.. I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE, HOW LONG UNTIL MOOORE ELLIE?
I started to render the first new image yesterday in the late evening after a 10h workshift (the one above is an older one from before the HDD trouble). Due to the problem with the HDD I lost a lot of time, so I can't really tell you how long I need until the next update, but I will keep you guys up to date. And maybe post a few renders.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can't wait to get to spend more time with Ellie, she's cute as a button and so adorable, and of course, I wanna know what happened to her, what made her go mute, and where do her feelings/desires for MC stem from, haha :p

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes