TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Nice update, thanks. At least from memory, I'm not figuring out what is going on and what has happened in the past. Just pieces to speculate. Main focus is still Ellie. I want to like Rachel, but the situation is weird. I don't know how to feel about it. A nice surprise is as much as I disliked the therapist, I'm starting to enjoy the encounters. Looking forward to another episode. Great work!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Loading a save from a previous update didnt work, neither did the patch. Had to start fresh no matter what for myself.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Loop error for me too on Mac.
i'm still in the loop even with the event file :(
If a fresh start doesn't help, the only other way I could think of would be to delete the persistent file (or the whole folder) located in:
-Windows: User\YourUsername\APPDATA\Roaming\RenPy\BM-1544724770
-Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/BM-1544724770
-Linux: $HOME/.renpy/BM-1544724770
and then start a new game.

This is how dev say to us how he can`t fix his own game !!!!
Sorry, but did you see the version number? The game is not even close to be finished and with every bit of new content comes a lot of trouble and possible issues, sometimes unnoticed, even with a lot of testing. I have several testers, no one had a problem like that in the latest test, I tested the release version myself for both, male and female route before I uploaded it and everything worked as intended. Did you play any tripple A games lately? Just saying...

I think, maybe, I found the cause for this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes sense, even as tired as I am at the moment I can see that this might cause the trouble^^
I'll have a look into it, thanks.

Anybody knows the assets for Rachel? (especially skin and head/body morph)
The skin is here. The head and body morph is a mix of I-don't-even-remember-how-many-morphs-I-used morphs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Namco15

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Loaded update and continued playing after birthday party. Next morning left present for Emily on bed and tried to go to the office. When MC went downtown, he was looking for a gift for Emily, again.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
MC is a newb, seriously he gave his mom 1 pill and didn't go question her about what he overheard on the phone? Slacker.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I smell bullshit, female protag was in from the start. Some people just want to spit their dummies out.

Was not from the start...............i still have the first release..........Dev updated it later.............and now its all pockered up.

well thats my point of view, atm AND I DONT LIKE IT,and wont play it again, in this state

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev ( i really hope you can fix the bugs ) and hope you can focus on one route first

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
With the fixing I've done with a few other games, once you've passed the "problem" code there's no simple way to fix it other than starting a new game. Slightly more advanced people can open up the console and change whatever the problem variable is to what it should be (not a clue, didn't run into it or any other bugs) but that isn't for everyone.

I for one liked the update.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure what you have planned for the female protagonist but it looks like she is a lesbian and there would be a lesbian tag missing. :unsure:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
lesbian tag should only be included if actual lesbian scenes are in the game. no one cares if a char in a game feels like a lesbian while searching for games with a lesbian tag.
I agree with you there but what would you driving Jada home and the kissing scene with Ellie call then?
I'm not sure, therefor I asked.

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes