Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This game is amazing, can't wait for it to be finished!
Thx a lot :)

Anniversary: 3 months today after last update! I hope we must wait at most 3 more weeks! :p
3 weeks? Might even be possible, but it could also be 6 weeks (if a lot of things go wrong), that's why I don't make estimates or only really rough estimates. Last month I said that I might be able to finish the update this month (it's the first september here, I know other timezones are a bit behind) and for now I'd say it still looks good, but again: no promise.

I'll take it one Steph at a time
Well okay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I don't know the Dev personally but just from the interactions he/she has with everyone on here and in the forums, he/she is a stand-up person. It's really a shame to see people come on here and say things like, "he will abandon the game". Go troll elsewhere.

Dev these games at the level this Dev does is crazy hard and time consuming. Give him/her time to breath and deliver you a story to entertain you. If you can't wait and can't say something constructive go else where.

My two cents.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I also don't know the developer and as far I have seen he/she is very good.

All the games including the sexy ones here have to do with the taste perhaps you like some and perhaps you don't like others. You don't have to be a developer to criticize a game as you aren't a writer or a filmmaker but it helps to understand how difficult is either of them and the criticism it suppose to be constructive and add informations and knowledge for future production. A mistake many big developing companies are doing is that they never listen to what the fans prefer because they think are the top and they don't need to hear anyone which in the end only lead them to downfall. In here too many developers are trying their best to satisfy their fans as the one in this game and they try to entertain and tell their own game story it is very helpful and easy if you don't like the game to move along or make a nice constructive criticism to help. There isn't any reason at least for me personally to leave any bad comments. It is a game or a book or a film which you didn't like and that is about taste.

My only complain to this game is that the story moves very good and I wait anxiously the next chapter :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
A mistake many big developing companies are doing is that they never listen to what the fans prefer because they think are the top and they don't need to hear anyone which in the end only lead them to downfall
Very true, but there's also the opposite were they listen to the few people that yell loudest and destroy the game for everyone else.
A good middleground is the best way imo, go your way, do what you like, react to valid criticism, but don't listen to every stupid outcry.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Very true, but there's also the opposite were they listen to the few people that yell loudest and destroy the game for everyone else.
A good middleground is the best way imo, go your way, do what you like, react to valid criticism, but don't listen to every stupid outcry.
Very true.
Too many people too often believe the adage "The customer is always right". That is a massive misconception.
The customers did not come up with the product/service, you did. The reason they are your customers is because they like what you are offering.
Yes, from customer input you may make tweaks but throwing out your vision and simply doing what they want is pure foolishness.
It will result in a crap product and no customers.

Personal experience from developing e-commerce sites - GUI, content, XML etc.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
"The customer is always right" is just being misinterpreted by people that don't know better. It's a figure of speech in business theory, referring to a scenario where you have a product you think should sell, but somehow it doesn't. It means that if the customer doesn't want to buy your product, then it doesn't matter how to spin it or what your analysis is: Their judgment is ultimately the only one that matters, because you depend on them to buy what you sell. You don't make any money off of being right if the customers don't agree. People have taken that out of context to mean that whatever a customer says is automatically correct. And that's not the case at all.

"The customer is always right" is 100% true, and an extremely important lesson to learn for any businessperson. But it doesn't mean what Joe Average think it does. And the commonly used meaning is complete and utter nonsense.

klingpop

Dec 4, 2017
"The customer is always right" is just being misinterpreted by people that don't know better. It's a figure of speech in business theory, referring to a scenario where you have a product you think should sell, but somehow it doesn't. It means that if the customer doesn't want to buy your product, then it doesn't matter how to spin it or what your analysis is: Their judgment is ultimately the only one that matters, because you depend on them to buy what you sell. You don't make any money off of being right if the customers don't agree. People have taken that out of context to mean that whatever a customer says is automatically correct. And that's not the case at all.

"The customer is always right" is 100% true, and an extremely important lesson to learn for any businessperson. But it doesn't mean what Joe Average think it does. And the commonly used meaning is complete and utter nonsense.

Not even close but good try making stuff up.

erkper

May 16, 2018

At one time, "terrific" meant "inspiring terror" and if you look at the root word, it still should. But I doubt anyone thinks that is what I mean if I say "Beyonce has a terrific ass." It's almost like saying calling someone "retarded" is ok because it was once a non-offensive legitimate medical term. Meanings change and evolve as time passes. There are thousands of examples in English alone of words or phrases whose original meanings have been lost and are often contradictory to their currently accepted meanings. Doesn't mean I am afraid of Beyonce's ass.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Cuteness overload, where in blazes is my personal RL Ellie?
Probably already a known bug, but Jada recollections throw ignore-able errors since MCs petname isnt defined.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes