recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get rid of the opaque text bar? It's really irritating. I tried using the 571277_RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.1_by_Penfold_Mole mod but it doesn't do anything.
View attachment 659510
I guess that's because I included an option to deactivate the textbox in the game. The mod probably fucks it up...

Reactions: Nasfa and Ghostly

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That was a very nice update you developed there recreation!

Haha ten packs of toilet paper. Oh how dare! :ROFLMAO:
There is to less Katherine content, i'll admit it, she is my guilty pleasure. She is like gravity to me. :whistle:

I love the build up the VN is creating and the detail you put into the interaction of the characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I loved the update as usual. This VN is great and I can't wait for each update. I still feel there is no reason (so far) for the "freeroam" portion of the game. But I don't really care as long as I get more Jada, Ellie, and Katherine.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You know what I really like about you, besides the fact that you're a Troll?
Other games with the same amount of content have 3 or 4 times the file size.

View attachment 659671
Me a troll? :eek:
I just compress the images as good as possible without loosing (visible) quality, no magic here^^

Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Added to op ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This was another enjoyable update and I have to say I'm constantly surprised with how Katherine's story is turning out that was quite the twist that I wasn't expecting nice to see we are making some progress with her. I'm very intrigued to learn more about this woman Rachel has been talking to I wonder why she is so secretive about it a lot more going on there and I hope we find out soon.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I had to play it from the start again, due to problems with my old computer. I know I could have transferred the old safe files to my other computer, but I didn't.
The amount of detail in every picture is impressive and inspiring. And most important: it's not a cliché story. Thanks again, recreation .

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I guess that's because I included an option to deactivate the textbox in the game. The mod probably fucks it up...
OK. Thanks very much for the reply. I really like the game and can live with using the H key. I like the Indian-looking girl who works at Atomics. Can't wait to see more of her. Keep up the good work.

4.40 star(s) 195 Votes