ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I don't know if you had to show some interest when meeting her first for the scene to trigger.
You do.

If you keep things professional, the follow up scene is basically just "Hey, this was the wrong paperwork." "Oh, sorry about that. Here's the right one. Oops, got a phone call. Bye!"

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
recreation, this is one of the few games that makes me give a shit about all the characters inside the game on F95. I laugh, I sniffle, I have a blast. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. I even get references!

You rule. End post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
isn't this the game where the main girl rapes the MC while he's sleeping? idk the site rules but is it only rape when it's a women getting raped

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK so if someone initiates activity while you are sleeping and you wake up and say "NO" and try to stop them but they continue, that is rape

That is NOT what happens in this game. If you pick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She stops, runs off, and you end the game because you broke the story.

So you have to CHOOSE to continue, which is 100% NOT Rape

PEACE

(Anyone who rejects Ellie is a FUKN MONSTER!)

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
OK so if someone initiates activity while you are sleeping and you wake up and say "NO" and try to stop them but they continue, that is rape

That is NOT what happens in this game. If you pick:
She stops, runs off, and you end the game because you broke the story.

So you have to CHOOSE to continue, which is 100% NOT Rape

PEACE

(Anyone who rejects Ellie is a FUKN MONSTER!)
That's not how it works, if you put you're dick in a girl's pussy without consent and they wake up, then when they tell you no and you stop it's still rape cause you put you're dick in without consent. That's the same reason why it's rape when you have sex with a sleeping person. Also liking it during doesn't make it not rape either so either way the MC gets raped

Reactions: Machete and v1900

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
That's not how it works, if you put you're dick in a girl's pussy without consent and they wake up, then when they tell you no and you stop it's still rape cause you put you're dick in without consent. That's the same reason why it's rape when you have sex with a sleeping person
This is an opinion that I'm sure would have a lot more relevancy to reality.

Your passion for the subject is admirable, but these are pixels we're talking about. Maybe log off and go become a defense lawyer for actual people? Or shut up and enjoy the game. Either works.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
This is an opinion that I'm sure would have a lot more relevancy to reality.

Your passion for the subject is admirable, but these are pixels we're talking about. Maybe log off and go become a defense lawyer for actual people? Or shut up and enjoy the game. Either works.
well i just don't really get how this game early on had a rape tag for a female rape but no one cared about the very obvious rape that happpened here. It also bugs me since she's suppose to be the "Sweet one" which makes no sense with what she does here. You also can't even avoid it and she gets pissed if you rightfully call you out, so basically the game is saying if you don't like getting fucked while you sleep you're a POS

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
well i just don't really get how this game early on had a rape tag for a female rape but no one cared about the very obvious rape that happpened here. It also bugs me since she's suppose to be the "Sweet one" which makes no sense with what she does here. You also can't even avoid it and she gets pissed if you rightfully call you out, so basically the game is saying if you don't like getting fucked while you sleep you're a POS
Then don't play it, simple as that. These Adult VN are pure fantasy, there are many illegal and to some disgusting fetishes in these but they are just that, fantasy.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
For at least the most recent version, the Mac app won't open. There's a solution in the OP, but as it turns out, there's a better solution (at least this worked for me.)

Open terminal.

Paste (with a space at the end):

Code:
xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine
Drag the app parent folder onto the terminal (or type in the path yourself), so you get something like:

Code:
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Users/<username>/Games/Bad-Memories-0.8-market
Run that command. The app should now open properly every time without needing to locate and run the internal executable.

I didn't figure this out immediately because usually something that is quarantined gives a UI popup stating that the app cannot be opened. The app did do that on first run, but the usual fix (ctrl-open) didn't work.

Edit notes:

- Updated to remove quarantine from all top level files and not just the Mac app launcher. This may help on some systems (not needed on mine but it's become my habit to do full folders for all new downloads).

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.1-Fix + Sancho1969's multi-mod

Fix version only required for Android 11 users.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's not how it works, if you put you're dick in a girl's pussy without consent and they wake up, then when they tell you no and you stop it's still rape cause you put you're dick in without consent. That's the same reason why it's rape when you have sex with a sleeping person. Also liking it during doesn't make it not rape either so either way the MC gets raped
Well, MC could stop her earlier if he/she wanted to, but I simply decided not to give that option to the player earlier than at the point it is. It's the same with the game over, people wanted to have a choice to not get lewd with her, so I added an option... :whistle:
Also I'd be totally fine if my gf wakes me up like that, like most people would be, and Ellie is obviously a LI in this game...
With all of that being said, there's a fine line between making people aware of wrongs and being a Caren, no offense, but you stepped over that line here.

For at least the most recent version, the Mac app won't open. There's a solution in the OP, but as it turns out, there's a better solution (at least this worked for me.)
Yeah this is something I still need to figure out, the current version is an AIO package for marketplaces like steam and itch which have a launcher that just opens the game for you. There's probably a solution thats works for both, I just need to find it, but thanks for the tip^^

New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.
Added to OP.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm glad I gave this game a shot, and I just finished this release.

I have to say: this is a very nice game! Nice story, lovely girls, great artwork...

recreation, keep at it! You're doing great!

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes