cbsx

May 4, 2020
What does any of this have to do with Bad Memories... go ask on Stack Overflow or Reddit or something... :KEK:

Reactions: fz

thoughtonthat

Jun 13, 2020
Hey, great game, solid story so far and I liked the little Easter eggs every now and then, that made me laugh. Probably asked before, when is the next update, any date particular? Or is it close?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hey, great game, solid story so far and I liked the little Easter eggs every now and then, that made me laugh. Probably asked before, when is the next update, any date particular? Or is it close?
"Keeping up with patreon" xD
If you did, you'd know as much as you know now. I don't post much there unless I have something to post.

I have no eta yet, animations and testing took a loong time already and I've not even half of the animations done, so, let's say I'm able to finish the rest of them this month, I'll still have almost all the other stuff to do (render wise), and that will at least take another month, so I wouldn't expect anything earlier than april.

Welp, if we're on the topic already: I'm currently rendering animation no. 33 (35), a few of them will be combined, and there are two animations I'm not sure about yet, since they're early tests and not for a specific scene, but I might be able to use them somewhere.
Your answer. Forum search is your friend, good sir.

At the very least, Rec is honest about it.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
What does any of this have to do with Bad Memories... go ask on Stack Overflow or Reddit or something... :KEK:
Maybe because Bad Memories is one of the games that don't run on my computer. So I was asking for tips on the issue, or if the game could also be saved in a 32-bit version.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe because Bad Memories is one of the games that don't run on my computer. So I was asking for tips on the issue, or if the game could also be saved in a 32-bit version.
Your problem isn't specific to Bad Memories, it's some issue with any game using newer versions of Ren'Py. So you should be asking this in the General Troubleshooting section, not a game thread. You'll find numerous other threads there about people having issues with newer versions of Ren'Py, which may be useful for your situation.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Just for test sake: did you tried to get a virtualizer (VMWare Player or Virtual Box, both can be obtained for free), install a bare OS inside (W10 or even Seven, minimum installation but for graphic drivers and virtualization tools, you don't even need to crack/register the OS installation), then launch the game from within the virtual machine?
You can even do that with a Linux if you prefer...

I use this trick at work to get rid of some corporate constraints (in particular belonging to a NT domain) for some very specific tests... Obviously, it's not the most comfortable way to play such a game, but it's a workaround to avoid being forced to either reinstall everything or to change your machine... And it's free, but some downloads and work.

Reactions: Joop501

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
... anyway, another piece of advice my granma gave me was that if you see a

Thread loosely hanging from your jumper, don't pull on it,
Really don't!
Otherwise, you will end up with a
Large ball of wool and all that will be left of the jumper will be the
Label

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Rec said:

Most of the animations are done, the important ones^^
I'll finish the rest of them when all the scenes (renders) are done, so I can focus on finishing the scenes for now.
I'm making good progress on the scenes, but I still have no official eta yet. As I've mentioned before, it will be a smaller update this time, and I'm not sure how many of the planned scenes I'll put in this one.
Nonetheless, it won't take that long anymore ;)

Stay safe everyone, and have a good time!
~rec

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
Is this game still on development because i would like to support this game and author especially because now adays we dont see games that capture the readers mind especially renpy.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes