recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello. Just a Warning: Version 0.7.1 still has the "Repeat Day" Bug which is mentioned countless times in this Thread. For me it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug is caused by using an old save (or an outdated mod), it will always be there. The solution is to start a new game.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I forgot to add: don't use outdated mods :p
That's fine, it's just the whole "start a new game" ... my eyes just went on that in the reply before the rest of the text, and I was like "ah shit, this is gona make BM's updates a lot less frequent!" :D Then, my eyes finally decided it would be a good idea to read the entire fucking post...

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
The bug is caused by using an old save (or an outdated mod), it will always be there. The solution is to start a new game.
Ok I just found out: BM 0.7.1 and Sancho Multi Mod Version 0.7.1 do not like each other for whatever reason.

In my case, it is definitely not caused by any Savefile from a previous Version or an older Savestate, as I never had BM "installed" before. Sorry for the False Alarm and sorry for wasting your time! Have a nice Day / Evening / Night

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unless you changed and supplied a fix AFTER v0.7.1 the error is in the dialogue scripting, not the mod.

The v0.7.1 script has it so Hanna's date is only triggered IF tc is True (Katherine Coerced by "touch between her legs" previous choice). That choice screen is here for reference:
1653660386929.png
This is the only way for MC to be inside Katherine's house during her "drive her home" scene. The bug issue is that Hanna's date can only be triggered if MC goes inside Katherine's house as can be found in this snippet:
Python:
    if hlo == 3:
        n "Stopping on a red traffic light, you notice that you got a message on your phone..."
        jump d10hdate  # <-- This is while INSIDE Katherine's house scene is finsished, triggers Hanna's date
    jump d10johnson  # <--- This ONLY gets triggered if INSIDE Katherien's house.

# If tc!=True then endless loop
I can supply the v0.7.1 OEM scripts if needed, but this has nothing to do with the mod at all.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Unless you changed and supplied a fix AFTER v0.7.1 the error is in the dialogue scripting, not the mod.

The v0.7.1 script has it so Hanna's date is only triggered IF tc is True (Katherine Coerced by "touch between her legs" previous choice). This is the only way for MC to be inside Katherine's house during her "drive her home" scene. Hanna's date can only be triggered if MC goes inside Katherine's house as can be found in this snippet:
Python:
    if hlo == 3:
        n "Stopping on a red traffic light, you notice that you got a message on your phone..."
        jump d10hdate  # <-- This is while INSIDE Katherine's house scene is finsished, triggers Hanna's date
    jump d10johnson  # <--- This ONLY gets triggered if INSIDE Katherien's house.

# If tc!=True then endless loop
I can supply the v0.7.1 OEM scripts if needed, but this has nothing to do with the mod at all.
First of all, I didn't suspect your mod, there are other mods out there :p
Second:
The v0.7.1 script has it so Hanna's date is only triggered IF tc is True
that's not correct, the jump happens outside of the tc branch, it triggers no matter if mc is inside Kat's house or not. I think you might have mistaken the indentation of the label itself here, I've even opened the 7.1 release version to make sure.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First of all, I didn't suspect your mod, there are other mods out there :p
Second:
that's not correct, the jump happens outside of the tc branch, it triggers no matter if mc is inside Kat's house or not. I think you might have mistaken the indentation of the label itself here, I've even opened the 7.1 release version to make sure.
Thanks for looking although something is fubared somewhere. In my OEM scripts it is indented INSIDE the condition. I'll check the archives...

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for looking although something is fubared somewhere. In my OEM scripts it is indented INSIDE the condition. I'll check the archives...
Now I've also checked the 0.7(.0) release and the 0.7 beta, it's indented like you mentioned in the beta, but not in the 0.7 release. Did you use the beta? :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now I've also checked the 0.7(.0) release and the 0.7 beta, it's indented like you mentioned in the beta, but not in the 0.7 release. Did you use the beta? :unsure:
Damn bud... I can't remember but...I've just attached my archive SSD for the v0.7.1 original download I grabbed so I can check it, need a couple more minutes and I'll report back.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It appears I started with the compressed version which had multiple "fixes" but only the latest "fix" is inside the post here, so I dunno. The one thing I don't keep a journal on is downloads so I'll just fix the file and "hotfix" the supply on my end. Obviously since this is the first time someone with SanchoMod has reported this bug, is seems absolutely EVERYONE else perved hardcore on Katherine so take that analytical data for what it's worth recreation :ROFLMAO:

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
recreation Sancho1969 Haha. This is why I hate Indentation based Programming and MarkUp Languages.

I can confirm by coping the non-misindented Lines from events_t.rpy from Vanilla to Sanchos Mod, the Mod works as expected and the

Well yeah, Shit happens. But I am glad that both of you do not simply put the blame on each other but look for a Solution together.

EDIT: Typos.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes