MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My very first play-through of this.
Rejected Ellie and got --> "Game Over" :ROFLMAO:
She is adorable!

Jada, i found to be annoying and just refuse to tolerate her.
Kat, i personally have known to many with that attitude and instantly didn't like her one bit(still don't).
Rachel is my favorite of all so this update hit a home-run, even with time limited.
As in, amount of time they spent together.

All and all, really enjoyed this update!
The Story & females are done well, thanks Rec!!! (y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My very first play-through of this.
Rejected Ellie and got --> "Game Over" :ROFLMAO:
She is adorable!

Jada, i found to be annoying and just refuse to tolerate her.
Kat, i personally have known to many with that attitude and instantly didn't like her one bit(still don't).
Rachel is my favorite of all so this update hit a home-run, even with time limited.
As in, amount of time they spent together.

All and all, really enjoyed this update!
The Story & females are done well, thanks Rec!!! (y)
Yeah, been playing it and going after everyone, but I want to redo a playthrough without Jada. I was getting so annoyed at her character the other day.... that therapist though... ;)

Reactions: MrD812

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah, been playing it and going after everyone, but I want to redo a playthrough without Jada. I was getting so annoyed at her character the other day.... that therapist though... ;)
I don't think you can by pass Jada... ??

• Thinking Face

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I don't think you can by pass Jada... ??
I'm not sure, but I have already planned a play through where I focus on only one character (I do that all the time). Done my male play through, doing the female playthrough where I am a whore in both cases and fuck everything that moves, LMAO... next it will be focus on my favorite and see how that goes. ;)

• Haha

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Had a friend who's little sister was like her in so many ways(personality).
OMG man, she drove me nuttz showing up at every track-meet and football game.
Yelling the most embarrassing things seriously, ya don't even wanna know!!

Ran into her playing a gig over in the valley a few years back and she has not changed at all.
Was lucky i had bodyguards and dam was wishing i had that juice-card back in the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was just zipping through a quick replay as a male, focusing only on Ellie and Rachel, nobody else, no harem, trying to avoid Jada and the rest, and I ran into the following error...

EDIT: Ooops, I just noticed this is v0.75, not 0.76... lemme try this again with .76, hehehe...

Edit2: Okay, ignore this... it was fixed in 0.76, I need to pay better attention ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes