Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Hell yeah I was beginning to worry about this one. I love this one, but I was worried it got Abandoned since there hasn't been an update in awhile. Glad To See I Was Wrong.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Seriously? The game is twice the size it was at 0.6... just play it.
Wooooooow relax, maybe rec just switched to .png now. :KEK:

And yes this was sarcasm in case anyone couldn't understand that...and i don't mean the old man i've quoted. :sneaky:

Reactions: cbsx

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
PS: start from day 9 to avoid any complications now and in future updates.
You need to see the "Day 9" text pop up on screen, otherwise a variable won't trigger.
(Or just start a new game) ;)
i've been waiting patiently for this update to install my shiny brand new Steam version. ;) restarting should not be a problem. now if only there were a way to include the WT mod, and make it so a click in options could turn it on or off...

edit: btw, i really hope you've had some success with it on steam now too. you'll have to let us know sometime if it helped out.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
i've been waiting patiently for this update to install my shiny brand new Steam version. ;) restarting should not be a problem. now if only there were a way to include the WT mod, and make it so a click in options could turn it on or off...

edit: btw, i really hope you've had some success with it on steam now too. you'll have to let us know sometime if it helped out.
Oooor you just play this insanely complex game without mod. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blastwave2k

cbsx

May 4, 2020

Walkthrough for what?

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes