Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I don't understand the concept of half-sister or half-brother. For me if you have the same parent - you're sister and brother. I mean it's stupid to look at chromosomes.
Well, it's less chromosomes and more DNA. Under very certain conditions it is possible that you share less DNA with a half-sibling than with a cousin.
It's also probalby on where you grew up. Where I grew up, people made (and still make) exact distinctions on relationship status, e.g. Brother/Sister, Half-Brother/Half-Sister, Step-Brother/Step-Sister and so on - here it's also not incest if you have sex with Step-XXX. You get looked at funny, because it's family but the law dosn't give a fuck.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Okay thx for checking in so quickly, my download speed is so slow I would've had to wait until tomorrow to check the files ^^"

Looks like you dl'd the wrong game somehow, see above posts^^
Apologies, turns out it was 7-Zip messing up for some weird reason, had to uninstall and re-install, now it's working properly and opening the archive correctly. :oops: My bad, apologies to all for my mistake. :oops:

custal

Apr 17, 2020
As I said, I had to change a lot of code to make it work and also had to edit a few scenes, so you'll have to restart the game to get everything in the gallery (also to get the special stuff).
Tried it. Removing the save files and starting from scratch fixed the scenes' problem, but again the same two pics are missing. Weird.

Screenshot_20200525-151314.jpg

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
All stuff unlocked ver 0.5.1 (Fem and Male)

1. Unpack rar.
2. Put persistent file to BM saves folder.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah the only image that I don't have (only 1 playthrough as the male MC) is the first picture on the last pages of "images". I have all the other images with no "?" blanked out pictures.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes