recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation
Reactions to 0.7.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's 0.8 though^^

Righty, I finished playing the update, which was nice, but felt extremely short.

Here's my feedback on a couple of things:

Yeah, with the date I had a bit of trouble writing, call it a writers block, and add to that the long time between updates, I had to get it done... but I'll eventually come back to that again.

Regarding saves not loading, I think I found a solution, so there will be a bug fix soon.[/spoiler]

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Why do I get the feeling that this might not be the last that we'll see of Ward? The dude is ob-fuckin-sessed with taking John (default first name of the MC) down. Was John's dad and him close or something? Also Katherine needs to stop acting like she isn't into John. Its pretty clear as day that she is and I think this dates all the way back to when they both were younger and John had rescued her in that alley.

Don't get me wrong. I get why she feels like she'd be the fifth wheel. As much as she would want to be with him, she knows that Ellie and now Jada is into him too. That and she also isn't into that harem life. Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
it's 0.8 though^^
Oops, I copied and pasted the file I write in while playing from last update, but forgot to change the version number.

Why do I get the feeling that this might not be the last that we'll see of Ward? The dude is ob-fuckin-sessed with taking John (default first name of the MC) down. Was John's dad and him close or something? Also Katherine needs to stop acting like she isn't into John. Its pretty clear as day that she is and I think this dates all the way back to when they both were younger and John had rescued her in that alley.
I don't think it actually has anything to do with what happened, he was harassing us as soon as we arrived in town, before he can have known who we are. I think he's just crazy, and when he checked the background of the person he's picking on this week, he actually found something there and it triggered him.
Don't get me wrong. I get why she feels like she'd be the fifth wheel. As much as she would want to be with him, she knows that Ellie and now Jada is into him too. That and she also isn't into that harem life. Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.
I don't think she's as against it as she makes out, she also pretended not to be into us at all, remember? I think it's more Tsundere from her. What it was that set her off most recently though I don't know.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
V0.8.1 released:
-Fixed the save file issue some people had.
-Fixed some grammar mistakes.

-Added a standalone Mac version.

Forgive me Recreation for I have sinned.
I was weak and played the beta.

For penance, where would I start to repeat the 0.8 content to see the game as you intended?
First of all, download the update I just posted.
Then start a new game :p
You can start where you left off after 0.7 ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Though remember that her own memory of the event paints John as just another drug dealer who took out other drug dealers. In her current (bad) memory, he didn't act to save her, that was just a fortunate side-effect of one drug dealer fighting with another.
It would make sense that in any game where women are chosen at semi random (i.e. not found attending Kink or Poly get togethers), the majority would be adverse to non-monogamy. The concept of ethical or responsible non-monogamy would be alien to them. Some could be convinced (not coerced or manipulated) to see things differently, but most mono people will remain mono.

For a mono person to accept non-monogamy only because it's the only way to have access to the MC would be unhealthy, because she'd be acting against her nature, and that rarely ends well.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
it's 0.8 though^^

Yeah, with the date I had a bit of trouble writing, call it a writers block, and add to that the long time between updates, I had to get it done... but I'll eventually come back to that again.

Regarding saves not loading, I think I found a solution, so there will be a bug fix soon.
Great to hear. Love the game but definitely don't want to start from the beginning. Pretty much every AVN the first bit is kinda boring. And it's a long ass time from then until previous update. Plus I'm doing both male and lesbian paths. I hope soon MC gets to deck that bitch therapist. Or cuntpunt her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'll show you a couple images and then ask you what is wrong with them...

...hint: I am playing a MALE when suddenly, something changed... heheheh... might want to check your code. It was just those two images where he lost something, and gained a couple other things. ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'll show you a couple images and then ask you what is wrong with them...

...hint: I am playing a MALE when suddenly, something changed... heheheh... might want to check your code. It was just those two images where he lost something, and gained a couple other things. ;)
0.8 or 0.8.1?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Confirmed the Bad Memories - Gallery Unlocker Mod works correctly for v0.8.1.
0.8 or 0.8.1?
That bug is present in 0.8.1. I've attached the hotfix I used to fix it in my game.
Edit 2023-05-11: Updated the hotfix to fix skipping the d12EroomJ scene on day 12 (per Mathiaslos): searching the house, talking to Jada & Rachel when Ellie runs off.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Reactions: Meushi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would make sense that in any game where women are chosen at semi random (i.e. not found attending Kink or Poly get togethers), the majority would be adverse to non-monogamy.
The literate pedant in me demands I point out that the word is averse, in this space.

One has an aversion to sharing, the brick hitting MCs head after Katherine throws it would be an adverse effect.

Reactions: Notheonlyone

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I was glad to see I had no issues loading my old save from Steam. It was a nice update, albeit quite the dark revelation at the end. An extremely traumatic childhood memory like molestation, or witnessing a murder, can sometimes be suppressed as a coping mechanism. It's not something people may be aware of unless they experienced it firsthand. It certainly made it more understandable why Rachel became an alcoholic and why Ellie just stopped talking. Also made sense why she'd try using sex to keep you from leaving, although very messed up considering the previous circumstances. Still curious who burnt down your apartment or if that'll ever be followed up on.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Still curious who burnt down your apartment or if that'll ever be followed up on.
I thought that question was answered when MC watched the news in the living room. The fire is started by a man who wanted to take revenge on another man for manipulating and stealing his girlfriend with his "magic dick". That's what the news report claimed.

Though I did find it strange when he asked Jada if she burned his apartment or not.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes