Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The animation I mentioned does not have 60 frames -- it has 360 frames. And that is just one of the animations for the male path only. Multiply that for all the animations for both paths, and you can start to see the picture.
The animation he mentioned, the one I quoted as being 15 hours, has 60 frames. I don't see how any other animation that may have more frames is relevant.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation
Krull made one more with Katherine, after my request: look at my sig.
Should I add it to the op or do you want to keep it for yourself?^^

recreation
Your animations are awesome, really high quality. Good job.

What i really loved, was the coffee shop scene with the Barista girl Hannah - i loved every moment of it. Thanks!(y)
Thanks, I hoped that it was worth it.
And yes, that coffeeshop scene is my favorite as well, I had a lot of fun creation it^^

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The animation he mentioned, the one I quoted as being 15 hours, has 60 frames. I don't see how any other animation that may have more frames is relevant.
You sound like you know what you're talking about. So what's your experience with Daz 3D? How many hours do your renders take?

Oct 4, 2019
Yesterday was the first time I played this and I hope it is okay that I give my general impression after that. I gladly played until the end and that means it was a nice experience. But I have a few reservations as well that I will simply state and which can be ignored. :4Head:
- Choosing the protag's sex is very nice and I will probably pick the other one on a second playthrough.
- I remember it took a long time before there was a real choice and even then there were lots of fake choices of the type "where do you want to go". I did not find it consistent when at first you had a choice to knock on Rachel's door and then later MC storms in anyway. Maybe I missed something or the game is counting points for things that have not been revealed yet.
- I think MC overreacted a bit more than I would if I had the choice. Fits in with my point above.
- I found the ginger stepsister or whatever she is cute but nothing more than that. Katherine, Hanna and Rachel actually drew me in to play this game and I was disappointed when sending the ginger girl away at night was an automatic game over. I knew this meant I had to tolerate her scenes and simply click through them as fast as possible. Of course it is a valid choice to make certain things not optional, but being attracted to 3D lolis, tomboys, young adult girls with somehow a kink for being a bitch yet submissive to people and gorgeous freckles and sexy boots (hot light dress on that killer body as well - okay, I think my bias is clear :LUL:) or milfs is such a different preference that I can see it makes more people confused.
- The element of mystery is very nicely done and I wonder where it will go. Creating this anticipation through writing is an achievement. Laughed quite a few times as well.
- I found the boss referring to his viking ancestry at least 1000 years ago then a bit LARPy but then I remembered those people actually exist. :KEK:

All in all, it still is a nice game, I wish to see more and good luck with its development. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yesterday was the first time I played this and I hope it is okay that I give my general impression after that. I gladly played until the end and that means it was a nice experience. But I have a few reservations as well that I will simply state and which can be ignored. :4Head:
- Choosing the protag's sex is very nice and I will probably pick the other one on a second playthrough.
- I remember it took a long time before there was a real choice and even then there were lots of fake choices of the type "where do you want to go". I did not find it consistent when at first you had a choice to knock on Rachel's door and then later MC storms in anyway. Maybe I missed something or the game is counting points for things that have not been revealed yet.
- I think MC overreacted a bit more than I would if I had the choice. Fits in with my point above.
- I found the ginger stepsister or whatever she is cute but nothing more than that. Katherine, Hanna and Rachel actually drew me in to play this game and I was disappointed when sending the ginger girl away at night was an automatic game over. I knew this meant I had to tolerate her scenes and simply click through them as fast as possible. Of course it is a valid choice to make certain things not optional, but being attracted to 3D lolis, tomboys, young adult girls with somehow a kink for being a bitch yet submissive or milfs is such a different preference that I can see it makes more people confused.

All in all, it still is a nice game, I wish to see more and good luck with its development. :3
First of all: thx for taking the time to write this down, really apprechiated :)

Choices: at first I didn't want to include many choices, and I never intended to make scenes avoidable, that's why there arent many choices at the beginning, the choices that where there from the beginning (like, do you want to help with the breakfast, knock on the door or go in without knocking) influence a hidden point system, so they aren't fake choices ;)
A lot of people wanted more choices, so I added more of them with every update, and also made some scene and characters avoidable (Jada was the first, Hanna and Steph are avoidable from the the beginning, and Katherine with the latest update).

MC reactions towards Rachel: I posted this answer to a similar post a few pages back:
You forget that Rachel is the one who was the "asshole" for years towards MC, something like that can't easily be forgotten, remember that MC used to hate her, that won't go away easily, especially not after just a few days.
"Abuse is something you don't forget or forgive easily."
(now I just remembered this song)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellie: She and Rachel are the main protags, the whole story is build around them. Rejecting Ellie makes not only the whole story fall apart, but it also would have a big impact on Ellie and I don't even want to imagine what it would do to her "fragile" mind.

- I found the boss referring to his viking ancestry at least 1000 years ago then a bit LARPy but then I remembered those people actually exist. :KEK:
I agree this was weird but somehow endearing :3
I see, the right people came to answer to the right post, but you should have mentioned that it's a reference to vinland :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thx Why Am I Even Here? Always love to get some unbiased and constructive feedback from players :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You sound like you know what you're talking about. So what's your experience with Daz 3D? How many hours do your renders take?
I'm not sure what I said to make you think I have experience with Daz, I use Blender. And the time a render takes to converge varies hugely depending on how complex it is. A simple scene with only a few light sources though shouldn't take hours.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure what I said to make you think I have experience with Daz, I use Blender. And the time a render takes to converge varies hugely depending on how complex it is. A simple scene with only a few light sources though shouldn't take hours.
Exactly, same for me with Daz. Most of my render take less than an hour to render, but then there are other like most of the "home" scenes with a lot of visible geometry and light sources, that can take ages to render.
The more complex a scene, the more time it needs to render.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Since you do not have any experience with Daz3D, you can STFU. Again, you are completely missing the point. Whether it's 60 frames or 360 frames, EACH FRAME must render,so if you take the render time per frame it still takes a hella long time. Once you've logged the time that recreation has, you can feel free to contribute your informed opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You used the incest tag and you say "NO_FOKIN_NTR"

?
Not sure what your geting at or asking.
but there is Incest in the game and when it says "NO_FOKIN_NTR"
I believe it means the normal commanly thought of interpretation of the word NTR.
as in the DEV has no intention of having any Netorare content hence NO_FOKIN_NTR.
Which I believe is the DEV's polite way of saying NO_Fucking_Netorare.
Just Sayin.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure what your geting at or asking.
but there is Incest in the game and when it says "NO_FOKIN_NTR"
I believe it means the normal commanly thought of interpretation of the word NTR.
as in the DEV has no intention of having any Netorare content hence NO_FOKIN_NTR.
Which I believe is the DEV's polite way of saying NO_Fucking_Netorare.
Just Sayin.
nothing to add^^

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes