ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I thought it was pretty obvious that Katherine is harboring some buried feelings for MC, especially after knowing she was saved by him/her in the past, could have easily kicked their ass and then also that she doesn't push them away when you grope her, meaning that she definitely wants it. It still is a bit "rapey" if you want to look it that way, but there is nothing holding her back from rejecting it.
Kat fucking is in love with meeee hhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahahhaa

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It felt to me a lot more like a freeze response. Think of it as an alternative to the more well-known fight-or-flight response. When sensing danger, your body freezes up and you can't act. In this case, even if normally Katherine would have been able to fight back, she would still have been unable to physically stop the protagonist. A lot of real-life rape happens like this.

The protagonist rationalizes that, since Katherine was able to fight off that guy in the alley, it surely must mean she could have fought her off when she touched her, so her consent is assumed. However, a person can have different responses to different people, especially when you consider that the protagonist is someone who Katherine has some deep-seated emotions for. So it does feel very much like rape to me.

If you're having sex with someone and they tell you to stop, even if they don't physically try to stop you, you stop.
I totally agree with you, in RL don't touch anyone who's telling you not to touch them!
But this is a game, not RL and even tough I try my best to make it look as realistic as I can, I'd assume that most people can still distinct between game and RL, otherwise we'd see a lot more people out on a rampage/killing spree after playing GTA or CoD.
Katherine is into it as well, she says no, but in (game) reality she's totally into it, I tried to make her a bit like a tsundere while staying away from the typical anime cliché, that's why she reacts the way she does.
There's more to it, but I don't want to spoiler her story yet, so just keep that in mind for now.

darkslayer5 what happened to the old compressed version? I thought it was the latest version already? :unsure:

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
It felt to me a lot more like a freeze response.
I just don't see it. She's obviously smart, being a psychologist, and obviously fit and capable of defending herself from unwanted advances, as we've seen. Like volta said, she just isn't the type of person to willingly admit her attraction, maybe most of it stemming from the fact that she believes MC has contributed to Ellie's condition in more ways than one and is using that as a way to dissect her feelings for MC when she confronts them about it, ultimately being useless since she just can't say no to them even when cornered, and her theory about MC is debunked anyway when she sees how Ellie reacts when they are around. She's carrying around an emotional conflict and that makes her interesting.

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
darkslayer5 what happened to the old compressed version? I thought it was the latest version already? :unsure:
In the compression requests thread it was requested two times for a compression of v0.5.2, and from what I've checked the last compressed version posted here was v0.5.1 :unsure:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great you got yet another well deserved 5 star review :) But wtf isn't the rules to review in english or at least provide an english translation? lol
Anyway hope that your safe and well recreation and look forward to your next update (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Great you got yet another well deserved 5 star review :) But wtf isn't the rules to review in english or at least an english translation? lol
Anyway hope that your safe and well recreation and look forward to your next update (y)
Yes, according to 1.5 of the general rules an English translation needs to be provided alongside non-English posts.

The next update will probably take some time as recreation is busy with some weird shit at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly!

Reactions: recreation

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, according to 1.5 of the general rules an English translation needs to be provided alongside non-English posts.

The next update will probably take some time as recreation is busy with some weird shit at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly!
I'm just a nosy Bastard tbh and like to read what other people think of games lol.
The google translation just didn't make much sense.
Weird shit i'm going to have to try out when it's updated if he is working on that also.
Thanks for the reply :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The next update will probably take some time as @recreation is busy with some weird shit at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly!
I'm actually done with the update and uploading, but..................the 4k version is ~6gb, the 1080p version ~1gb :HideThePain: so this will take a while with my super-first-world-ultra-highspeed-internet...
Release prolly tomorrow.

jajayala thx for your review, but do me a favor and put a english version in there too, otherwise it will probably get deleted (and I want to know what you wrote as well, google translate just produces gibberish xD).

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm actually done with the update and uploading, but..................the 4k version is ~6gb, the 1080p version ~1gb :HideThePain: so this will take a while with my super-first-world-ultra-highspeed-internet...
Release prolly tomorrow.

jajayala thx for your review, but do me a favor and put a english version in there too, otherwise it will probably get deleted (and I want to know what you wrote as well, google translate just produces gibberish xD).
Can't wait to give it a try thanks :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm actually done with the update and uploading, but..................the 4k version is 6gb, the 1080p version 1gb :HideThePain: so this will take a while with my super-first-world-ultra-highspeed-internet...
Release prolly tomorrow.
Somewhere between 1-10mbps? :unsure:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sure, it's run by money hungry greedy parasites who's game console is flopping in a massive way and that amuses me.

Also Google translate was programmed by a 3 toed Sloth, nothing that goes in comes out right.
well... that counts I guess :unsure::(

Somewhere between 1-10mbps? :unsure:
mbps? :ROFLMAO::HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes