Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i am concern seeing a big game just got abandoned left and right... the last time i check on this game is 5 month ago.. and now its already 8 month.. i know its stupid and im not gonna ask you when your gonna release your next update sinch im sure there is already a lot of ppl asking that...
its just a concern i have there is so many good potential game that got abandoned near the end of the game or just wasted potentianl... i hope this game is not one of those...

just a concern from a fan of your game

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Just replayed on Steam and noticed a partial scene with Katie. Don't recall that from the past update. It's kind of sweet that she chose her specific career because of the MC saving her from those two guys in the park. Her house seems expensive. What exactly do her parents do? They seem like rich pretentious cunts for being disappointed in her.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just replayed on Steam and noticed a partial scene with Katie. Don't recall that from the past update. It's kind of sweet that she chose her specific career because of the MC saving her from those two guys in the park. Her house seems expensive. What exactly do her parents do? They seem like rich pretentious cunts for being disappointed in her.
That's part of the upcoming update, there are 3 (or 2 and 2 half^^) short scenes that I've included in the steam version to give them a little extra, but as I said, they will be in the update.
She mentioned what her parents do during the drive, they're not rich "by definition" (if there is any), but they surely make more than enough money.

i am concern seeing a big game just got abandoned left and right... the last time i check on this game is 5 month ago.. and now its already 8 month.. i know its stupid and im not gonna ask you when your gonna release your next update sinch im sure there is already a lot of ppl asking that...
its just a concern i have there is so many good potential game that got abandoned near the end of the game or just wasted potentianl... i hope this game is not one of those...

just a concern from a fan of your game
Don't ya worry, I've updated WS 5 months ago and work on the BM update since then, but I lost one of my grafics cards shortly after that, so I was basically down to half the render speed for quite a long time (got a new one two or three weeks ago).

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
That's part of the upcoming update, there are 3 (or 2 and 2 half^^) short scenes that I've included in the steam version to give them a little extra, but as I said, they will be in the update.
She mentioned what her parents do during the drive, they're not rich "by definition" (if there is any), but they surely make more than enough money.

Don't ya worry, I've updated WS 5 months ago and work on the BM update since then, but I lost one of my grafics cards shortly after that, so I was basically down to half the render speed for quite a long time (got a new one two or three weeks ago).
we know it and we don't want you to rush it and give too stress to your pc, even because who complains about update speed i'm almost sure is not even a patreon and plays it for free. <3

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
One of this months special render, thought I'm gonna make this one public, since it's been a while.
The only post work in this one are some ugly pixels on Ellie's arm I fixed and the added radial blur.

This in non-canon
kinda wish i was there with them ... stop in that field on the right and have a very very nice threesome ... hmm fucking yummy .... :p

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes