fz

Jun 16, 2017
In the banner they are giving that look, that nymphomaniac look... Well I am intrigued already, though I will wait a few updates. Hate really getting into something that is short as fuck, especially since its hard to not just download each update. Not sure how I feel about that female protagonist tag, maybe it will be done tastefully unlike half the others where its all about a chick getting piped down constantly with no consequences or buildup.
I think it took me about an hour to play through this first version, so this is not the typical 0.1, 5 minute game.
I usually dont like the female protagonist either, but this game has a great buildup so i am confident that the developer can get that right, even though i would like the time spent on the male part.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The top tags should have everything that is in the game right now so male protagonist needs to be in the top one the genre one is for listing the same thing but also to list ones that may or may not be in the game later.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The top tags should have everything that is in the game right now so male protagonist needs to be in the top one the genre one is for listing the same thing but also to list ones that may or may not be in the game later.
Yeah, unfortunately only mods/uploader can add them and I also can't change them :/

Recreation : I haven't finished yet but I have to tell you.........WOW, I just love this so far.
Lol, thanks :giggle:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Uhh... my photoshop skills need some refreshing... not happy with the header. What do you think?
Anyway, just rendered image 299 and that should be last one for this version :)
Now let's wait and see how many typos I have to correct before the release lol.
I actually have a ton of Photoshop experience (back to version 2.0), and I think the header looks outstanding. It looks a far sight better than many on this site. Sometimes it's better to get something done than to get it perfect.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately only mods/uploader can add them and I also can't change them :/

Lol, thanks :giggle:
Actually, @recreation that is not true. Because you have enough posting experience on the board you "own" this post and can update it any time you want, including changing tags, uploading new files, etc. About the only thing you can't do is version it up within the F95 system. When you revise the OP with a new version, put all the links in place, do a changelog (if you wish), and save the OP. Then on the bottom of the OP, click "report" and let them know a new version is up. They will take care of changing the URL and posting it to latest updates for you. Best of success to you, and I think you are off to an amazing start here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I actually have a ton of Photoshop experience (back to version 2.0), and I think the header looks outstanding. It looks a far sight better than many on this site. Sometimes it's better to get something done than to get it perfect.
Ahh, good old cs2, I still think it was the best ps ever lol.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Actually, @recreation that is not true. Because you have enough posting experience on the board you "own" this post and can update it any time you want, including changing tags, uploading new files, etc. About the only thing you can't do is version it up within the F95 system. When you revise the OP with a new version, put all the links in place, do a changelog (if you wish), and save the OP. Then on the bottom of the OP, click "report" and let them know a new version is up. They will take care of changing the URL and posting it to latest updates for you. Best of success to you, and I think you are off to an amazing start here.
Yes I can add new tags, but I can not edit the tags that are there already and I couldn't add tags when I created the thread :(

Unbenannt.png

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
@GhostPhil @Eerie Entity
being a step mom makes more sense given the reason why the main character moved
@King Monkey Mon Actually, she's not step mom either -- she's the ex girlfriend of the father who never married him. So she actually fits the description of the "landlady" seen in many games that try to evade Patreon's no incest policy. HOWEVER ... she doesn't even own the house because she was never married to the putz, as the MC so nicely points out, he could kick her out on her asterisk if he wanted to, because she has no legal standing even to be there.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ahh, good old cs2, I still think it was the best ps ever lol.
Actually 2.0 was before CS. 2.5 was when the code got rewritten from the ground up. When I was learning Photoshop, one of my gurus was Kai Krause who maintained the Photoshop chat on AOL. Man them were the days. Talk about being on the bleeding edge. I built a digital photo studio in the mid 1990s -- way before there were even articles about digital photography. So it was bare knuckle days for me for sure.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes I can add new tags, but I can not edit the tags that are there already and I couldn't add tags when I created the thread :(

View attachment 276141
probably could ask a mod with that if theres no rape scenes planned in your game technically the abusive relationship your step mom had with your dad wasnt really rape if they were together and the scene was blacken out which imo was a good choice for people who dont want to see that

@seamanq true but they way she is acting since the player met her would think she would be considered a step mom but yeah i would rather have Ellie as my sister since she is the best character of the game but thats not going to stop me from getting naughty with the other girls

Reactions: Namco15

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

View attachment 276141
Yeah. Click the report tab if you need them to take some tags off. Type any new tags into the box below and they will be added. I had to look at mine to confirm this is so. Technically you are not supposed to have a tag for anything that is not already in the game. Because you have an Android version, be sure to put the mobile game tag. Also, you might want to consider doing Android builds for the Chromebook crowd. I've had 35 downloads of the Chromebook version on Workupload alone, and while that is much smaller than the 375 regular Android users, it's still not nothing. That, and given it's so easy to do a Chromebook build, why not?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Actually 2.0 was before CS. 2.5 was when the code got rewritten from the ground up. When I was learning Photoshop, one of my gurus was Kai Krause who maintained the Photoshop chat on AOL. Man them were the days. Talk about being on the bleeding edge. I built a digital photo studio in the mid 1990s -- way before there were even articles about digital photography. So it was bare knuckle days for me for sure.
Okay, you got way more experience then me lol. I started with ps in 2008 iirc, but I was really into it at that time.

probably could ask a mod with that if theres no rape scenes planned in your game
I actually did that already and the answer was to keep it.

Chromebook
Yeah, I'll have a look into it :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes