DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i finally finished. This took me way longer than i thought. I underestimated the lewd scenes. They had me stunned for a bit(especially Rachel's shower scene and Maggy's office one).

Since i played from the beginning of the game on both Male and Female routes i found that i preferred some scenes over the other. For instance, Maggy scene was hotter on the Male side. It was still good with Jill but i felt it was better on the Male route. Same with most of Rachel scenes. Meanwhile i liked Jada, Ellie and Hanna on Jill's. Katherine i like on both sides.

Speaking of Katherine, her scenes was great this update. We got to see more into her character and some of her thoughts about certain things. Then there was some intimate moments with Rachel, which i enjoyed. I kind of wish there was more because i like Rachel a lot.

To close this. I'll say this was a great update. My favorite scene goes to Maggy. That scene was so hot, she's so hot. Rachel was a close 2nd. Hopefully there's more from her next update. Jada, on the other hand, was a bit much. Don't get me wrong. I like her but it felt like she was all over me. It's probably because i played through the entire game twice and it seemed like i saw her more than i actually did. Other than that everything else was great and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Aug 16, 2019
You should probably update the download links to include the fix (if you haven't already).
In my playthrough the same day is repeating forever after dropping Katherine off at her house.
Having that issue on Android despite the download claiming that the fix was included.
Just in case I was going for the "gentleman route" with Katie. No molesting whatsoever, but I get on a timeless loop as I drop her off.

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone please attache the actual zip file for the fix as all i get when i try to save it is a wall of illegible text?
Thanks in advance.

Jun 22, 2021
Good update overall.
I especially liked getting to know more about Katherine and the NTR content :)

I think the number of girls MC is fucking, or will be fucking in the near future, is growing a bit too large though...
First it was the mother, then the sister, then her slutty friend, then her psychotherapist, then the barista.
I think that's more than enough already for a game that isn't even tagged [harem].
Now the girl from the rental agency and the girl from work was added as well.
MC is basically fucking every girl in the game, apart from random customers in the coffee shop (...so far).

I worry with too many girls the original girls won't get enough content in the future.

The current version is bugged.
You have to install the following fix https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1443125_game.7z into the game directory.
Good update overall.
I especially liked getting to know more about Katherine and the NTR content :)

I think the number of girls MC is fucking, or will be fucking in the near future, is growing a bit too large though...
First it was the mother, then the sister, then her slutty friend, then her psychotherapist, then the barista.
I think that's more than enough already for a game that isn't even tagged [harem].
Now the girl from the rental agency and the girl from work was added as well.
MC is basically fucking every girl in the game, apart from random customers in the coffee shop (...so far).

I worry with too many girls the original girls won't get enough content in the future.

The current version is bugged.
You have to install the following fix https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1443125_game.7z into the game directory.
I tried the fix but it still boots me out!!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I cant get past day 9 its keeps auto saving then kicks me to the main menu
The bug appears on day 10, if the game ends on day 9 for you, then it's most likely you installed the old version v0.6 instead of the update 0.7.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes