cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the preview pics in the OP, that has got to be one of the most qtp2d redhead girls in any erotic game ever. Well done, looking forward to playing this just for that reason.
yea if she only would talk.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Any news on the next release? It was starting to get really good, So far I think the best part was understanding Katie's past and how the MC helper her become a shrink

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Where did I see her before? :unsure:
I feel insulted :(

kimiko_4k.png

Any news on the next release? It was starting to get really good, So far I think the best part was understanding Katie's past and how the MC helper her become a shrink
I keep bugging him for an ETA on the next update. Last he said was after WS. so I flipped a table. (I did warn him first)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I feel insulted :(

View attachment 1587138

I keep bugging him for an ETA on the next update. Last he said was after WS. so I flipped a table. (I did warn him first)
That is a sexy redhead. She is from your game then?

How does she compare in age and personality to Ellie? Is she more like a Kate? Is she related to your game's MC?

Need to keep the thread on topic ya know....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember Dreams of Reality.

It made me sad.

It was all like "here is a happy family, they do happy things together and are extrmely happy ... so much happiness" and Ava was happy Ava.

Then the dev thought "fuck you all, that's enough happy" and took the happiness away and made people sad.

Dev is mean dev.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I remember Dreams of Reality.

It made me sad.

It was all like "here is a happy family, they do happy things together and are extrmely happy ... so much happiness" and Ava was happy Ava.

Then the dev thought "fuck you all, that's enough happy" and took the happiness away and made people sad.

Dev is mean dev.
Thanks for the feedback. :( I think... ?

Anyway, Don't want to derail a game thread talking about another game, only came to tease Rec, instead of doing it on discord. The teasing has completed.

For now. :p

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes