S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
What do you define as radio silence?

Yeah, I've hust seen that Tainted Heritage was updated relatively recently, I haven't played it in 6 or 7 months, I assumed you delivered the update for it at the same time with Bad Memories, which kinda got into radio silence :oops:

I'll take advantage of this situation that you replied to me and say....Ellie is my favorite visual novel character :love:(and I played alot of them), thanku for creating her :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I've hust seen that Tainted Heritage was updated relatively recently, I haven't played it in 6 or 7 months, I assumed you delivered the update for it at the same time with Bad Memories, which kinda got into radio silence :oops:

I'll take advantage of this situation that you replied to me and say....Ellie is my favorite visual novel character :love:(and I played alot of them), thanku for creating her :KEK:
Ellie is so adorable, I love her.

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
Hey recreation... so, I've run through the story... plus I've "had a couple" and I want to just say; hot damn, this game is scorching hot. I reckon, you're just about gifted.
To continue rambling; All the girls in the story are damn hot, but I gotta say, I am now the biggest fan of Rachel. Oh man, her pokies in those tight tops she tends to wear... seriously, I can't think of anything I'd rather get my hands on.
You're doing good. Keep up the great work. I'm heading to your patreon to sub right now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't know if anyone ever asked you recreation but which side is in your opinion "canon"? Male of Female PC?
There is no canon for me, the game was made with both gender in mind from the start. Of course it's easier for me to do the male path from my perspective (kind of), and some scenes might be better (hotter) for one gender depending on if I got a specific idea that just works better for a specific gender, but still works with the other. Overall there is no difference for me though.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
There is no canon for me, the game was made with both gender in mind from the start. Of course it's easier for me to do the male path from my perspective (kind of), and some scenes might be better (hotter) for one gender depending on if I got a specific idea that just works better for a specific gender, but still works with the other. Overall there is no difference for me though.
Was just asking 'cuz I feel that the whole story thus far is more...fitting for a female PC - but this might be just what I would do.
So yeah, thanks for the answer mate! (y)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Based on the file name it looks like a Russian translation.
I didn't click on it at first, but it's a little big for a translation, would be easier to just upload the translation files.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes