ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about blunders and absurdities.
why does the director of a high-tech company where MC is working, look like a bandit - with a beard (which look like unshaved cunt) and tattoos? why does this director drink beer at work? cognac - i can understand, but what about beer? - this bad manners!. it would be okay if he was a chief of a garage service center - still okay. but excuse me, he is the director of a high-tech company. he could still be the director of a tattoo parlor with his appearance, but not who he is in the story.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
why does the director of a high-tech company where MC is working, look like a bandit - with a beard (which look like unshaved cunt) and tattoos? why does this director drink beer at work? cognac - i can understand, but what about beer? - this bad manners!. it would be okay if he was a chief of a garage service center - still okay. but excuse me, he is the director of a high-tech company. he could still be the director of a tattoo parlor with his appearance, but not who he is in the story.
I don't know where you live, but in Europe it's nothing shocking.

Dec 7, 2020
Nowadays more than one CEO tries to present a "cool" image instead of a generic executive image, even if in reality s/he is corporate and corrupt scum. They're like Mr. Burns with Jimbo's hat.

Some politicians also try to give a less "generic" image. For example, it seems pretty obvious that Boris Johnson's hobo hair was completely calculated, at least once he realized that his hair was "popular". Or Putin some years ago, when he was constantly doing "macho" stuff while shirtless, so that the whole world would see how "badass" he was.

The game's character however isn't a bad guy, just eccentric, and his "style" seems to be genuine rather than calculated, but in any case I think that his "cool" image isn't that far-fetched nowadays.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
As DiableFripon said, it's nothing out of the ordinary here in europe, I had a boss like that myself, though he was more like the people Mistree Elizabeth mentioned, tried to be cool and everyones "buddy", but was nothing short of a massive asshole in reality.
As for C.J: he's just a cool and chill guy, maybe a bit too chill.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if you plan to have sex with rachel, should you call her mom? it's just that I remembered such a circumstance when talking with a realtor named Maggie, and I suddenly began to doubt whether it was not for nothing that I called Rachel mom, and I, of course, want to have a close relationship with her ... within the mechanics of this game, will it affect the future this solution or not? who checked?

and BTW about waifu Maggie - in which VN's she acted and acted as MC's Mom? her face seems familiar for me

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When you're the director of a large company, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Does this guy look like a tech CEO to you?
jack_dorsey.jpg

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Strange people live in that house. the house stands on the shore of the lake, but not a single living soul from that house for the entire time of the action bothered to go swimming in the lake - you don’t have to go far to it - you can jump from the balcony right away. strange people, honestly, live in that house...

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Strange people live in that house. the house stands on the shore of the lake, but not a single living soul from that house for the entire time of the action bothered to go swimming in the lake - you don’t have to go far to it - you can jump from the balcony right away. strange people, honestly, live in that house...
It's toxic :ROFLMAO:
Joke aside, I've made the experience that a lot of people only realize what they have, when they lose it. So the most likely candidate to jump into the lake would be MC ;)

As for Maggy: yes she is in one other vn...

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Even in the US, it's not completely unheard of. I worked briefly for a new investment firm, doing IT for a brief time. They had a keg on tap in the break room, along with coffee, tea, and other assorted non-alcoholic drinks and snacks. It was understood you were not to overindulge, which wasn't a problem for me since I dislike beer.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oh jeez...
screenshot0003.png
just for a second i think what i see Jessica (waifu from Lust Theory and from Guilty Pleasure) - if you don’t really look closely, glancing in passing, it may seem that it was not Rachel who entered - but Jessica - they are so similar in body. Or maybe they really share one body, just different faces? hmm, me need have to compare at the leisure...
or maybe I just missed Jessica khe-khe... =)
so to speak wishful thinking

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
oh jeez...
View attachment 1931051
just for a second i think what i see Jessica (waifu from Lust Theory and from Guilty Pleasure) - if you don’t really look closely, glancing in passing, it may seem that it was not Rachel who entered - but Jessica - they are so similar in body. Or maybe they really share one body, just different faces? hmm, you have to compare at your leisure... or maybe I just missed Jessica khe-khe... =) so to speak wishful thinking
I can assure you that none of the characters in BM share the same body with any other model out there ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
WHAT? *raises jaw off the floor*... Did Ellie speak? ok, it can't be. but... it seems to be a VN without magic and without fantastic hyperspace gates appearing here and there - the only explanation is... that the shocked Ellie's voice cut through?

..... WOW!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reminded me of an anecdote from childhood, I don’t remember the whole thing, but the essence is that the child of the parents did not speak until the age of 7. and then at breakfast he said that the tea was cold. to the surprised looks of his parents, he replied that before that everything was fine. or maybe it’s not a joke, but a case from the life of the category “you can’t think of it on purpose”

And the truth is, if everything is fine - why strain your voice? =)

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
reminded me of an anecdote from childhood, I don’t remember the whole thing, but the essence is that the child of the parents did not speak until the age of 7. and then at breakfast he said that the tea was cold. to the surprised looks of his parents, he replied that before that everything was fine. or maybe it’s not a joke, but a case from the life of the category “you can’t think of it on purpose”

And the truth is, if everything is fine - why strain your voice? =)
That joke is from the end bookmark to an episode of Welcome Back, Kotter.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes