Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
true but if we don't let the dev(s) know what we found it won't help them much to fix the game .. now would it ;)
I get that, bro. But, people pop in crying about it because they didn't read the fact it's a beta. You popped in, knowing it's a beta, tested it and reported it. You didn't whine. But, this was a leaked internal test build and the majority just whine. It does a disservice to the dev. All because someone wanted their 10seconds of 'Hero Worship'.

I'll see myself out......
Yeah. You better. Unless you want to be spanked in public. I mean, not judging you for being an exhibitionist. A lot of people are. :p :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Both are bad. So, maybe it's time everyone stops whining and move on. But, that never happens.
one person's whining is another person's constructive criticism. I think pointing out problems is ok and even beneficial as pointing out these problems can be helpful to the devs, yes even if it's the beta version. anyone having a conniption fit or mental breakdown over problems with a free game needs chill the fuck out though. finally yes people should do a quick perusal of the comments to make sure whatever complaint or problem they have hasn't already been addressed.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
one person's whining is another person's constructive criticism. I think pointing out problems is ok and even beneficial as pointing out these problems can be helpful to the devs, yes even if it's the beta version. anyone having a conniption fit or mental breakdown over problems with a free game needs chill the fuck out though. finally yes people should do a quick perusal of the comments to make sure whatever complaint or problem they have hasn't already been addressed.
Well, this is true, IF the dev had released it and asked for people to test it. But, that's not what this was. People assumed this was an official release because they didn't read and then whined. Which is what bothers a lot of us.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm fairly confident that if recreation can't or doesn't have access that Twistty can possibly assist the dev make whatever more prominent (obvious) note(s) they wish. It's likely for the best to note something (they have a note about the mod which won't break anything but not a non-blessed Beta build of the VN) but I'll leave that to the dev to decide of course.
If you look in any game thread here, you'll notice that people don't read. For some it's even too hard to read the description of a game and they'll just stop at the tags, so no matter what you type in the op, people will complain. It's always like that. A leaked beta helps nobody, it just makes the dev look bad and in the end more work (e.g reacting to complains, trying to make it clear that the beta is not meant for public).

edit: welp, too slow :cry:
Hi
Sancho1969
OEJ

and
recreation
2_n.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update
(updating the Core so I can actually look at what recreation has in store for us)

Holy shit!!! Might not take 2+ days I reckon just to get into orbit. Half a day painstakingly porting the new Core over, did a quick checklist assessment over the rocket prior to launch, crossed my fingers, and double-clicked the VN's exe for the first time:
1680723928639.png 1680724420326.png
Musk ain't got shit on me... well other than he has a boatload more cash and speaks with a different accent.

I'm a badass, thank you very much. :ROFLMAO::p

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Musk ain't got shit on me... well other than he has a boatload more cash and speaks with a different accent.

I'm a badass, thank you very much. :ROFLMAO::p
Talented, kind, generous, diplomatic and understanding! Lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10.jpg
Nyaaa!!!

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes