cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You guys know the name of this VN?
*points to recommendations before any more rule breaking happens*

I have already dropped patronage for that.
good for you, really good but if you had read what was said before dling and playing you'd have seen that this is beta version not finished version so there are many kind of bugs etc incl. old saves might not work but you didn't and now you whine that game is bad and broken.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
your guess is right as it's been said since it was posted to here and before. some just won't bother to read past pages.
Oh, I read the pages. But I noticed the title of the thread changed again. So, I was just making sure.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Ok something weird is going on. I'm on day... the day that you go get answers from Rachel. When I get to the option to test whether she took pills, i.e. kiss/tits, when I pick kiss it jumps to Ellie with the headset then goes on with the day and I have to go knock/storm in. And that happened earlier too. I chose to knock, she invited me in, I go in, she says hi then she's masturbating as if I had picked the storm in option... wtf?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok something weird is going on. I'm on day... the day that you go get answers from Rachel. When I get to the option to test whether she took pills, i.e. kiss/tits, when I pick kiss it jumps to Ellie with the headset then goes on with the day and I have to go knock/storm in. And that happened earlier too. I chose to knock, she invited me in, I go in, she says hi then she's masturbating as if I had picked the storm in option... wtf?
Beta version m8. Beta...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Fair enough but it didn't do this if i went with the 'bad' options. I.e. show me your tits or barge in.
YA, beta too buggy, even choosing the other one takes me back to do the same scenes over and over in a loop... thought going from a to b would mean less bugs. Don't remember having such issues before.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Pick “tits” and it works fine.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't and just rolls me back and have to go through the scenes to get back to it and now it just crashed completely. And with no older version around, will have to wait for bugs to be sorted out

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just played through, no problems/errors that i noticed, the missing images as mentioned in the dev post. Overall I enjoyed it.
Same here. One question, though. I see images of the MC and girl from Atomic research in the Images folder but I cant find them in the game itself. Am I just making the wrong choices or are they not in the game yet?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't and just rolls me back and have to go through the scenes to get back to it and now it just crashed completely. And with no older version around, will have to wait for bugs to be sorted out
I always keep the latest Version of Games i like and just in case i may have to boot up a previous Version for whatever Reason. I could upload 8.5 and send you the Link via PM/DM or whatever it's called here.
Just a fair warning, it already has Sancho Mod.

Last edited:

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I always keep the latest Version of Games i like and just in case i may have to boot up a previous Version for whatever Reason. I could upload 8.5 and send you the Link via PM/DM or whatever it's called here.
Just a fair warning, it already has Sancho Mod.
Appreciate the offer, but I'll just wait and remember the good ol' days.

Reactions: shiqz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
And these past few pages of the thread is a 'prime' example of why this site should be putting a stop to beta versions being posted :rolleyes: They are released for people that pay the developer that will test and report back to recreation .... Not for people on this site that can't be bothered to do some simple searching of a thread and then to bitch and moan when they find said 'bugs'!!

Like the people whom use there noggins i'm willing to wait that bit longer to play a finished update that I know I will enjoy.

Rant over lmao.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
where are you coming from all of sudden lol.
The Matrix

And these past few pages of the thread is a 'prime' example of why this site should be putting a stop to beta versions being posted
Talk to the bosses about this. I don't know who's in charge of what gets uploaded/accepted so, don't ask me.

Beta version
Indeed, it is. I think it should be posted under the image or overview in the OP "v0.9b This is a very early Beta stage release, don't download just to bitch later" word it as you will.

I will wait for non beta version.:)
A smart person.

But I noticed the title of the thread changed again. So, I was just making sure.
I was about to mention this lol I figured they changed it cause they had to. I don't know lol but it was pointless anyways.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes