UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Only if you have less than 10 games. Just for fun, I checked the size of my Renpy folder. That thing is Freaking 13.2 GB !!!. That what's happen if you dont clean for 3 years. Gonna take me a day to clean that. :cry: :cry:
Huh, I thought I was a fairly prolific player, but you've got me beat, apparently. 5.24 gigs, 14,464 files and 410 folders in mine. I do tend to delete stuff that isn't of interest and ignore the thread afterwards though. It'd likely be quite a lot worse if I didn't do that.

For what it's worth, it probably won't take you that long. Just sort the folders by date and get rid of the stuff older than a certain threshold.

Reactions: Aground9437
Jan 16, 2021
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
good work, any chance to have this updated?

Feb 20, 2024
Only if you have less than 10 games. Just for fun, I checked the size of my Renpy folder. That thing is Freaking 13.2 GB !!!. That what's happen if you dont clean for 3 years. Gonna take me a day to clean that. :cry: :cry:
Yeah, I've already given up on that cleanup and just let it go while there's still enough hard disk space. :ROFLMAO:
RENPY.jpg

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
I noticed that some of your choices don't matter, even if they have a variable, you get the same dialogue/scenes anyway.
The one that made me quit was Lana mentioning being friend zoned by MC even if i didn't make that choice. Maybe it doesn't matter in the end, but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when it happens.
Hopefully it's just coding error and it can get fixed, because other than that i enjoyed it

Reactions: cbomb and IRebel

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Love when VNs include "moans" in their lewd scenes. Was happy when I heard them in the 1st lewd scene, then disappointed when none of the following had them. Hoping the dev adds them to all scenes eventually.

Reactions: Ceesko

BaxJones

Oct 24, 2022
Anyone manged to get this update working on joi play? (yes I'm a stinky android user) normal game file and compressed not working for me.

Send help

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Feels like this one needs an incest patch. AND HOLY SHI..
6 GB for a few scenes and first 2 or 3 are dream sequences I think.

Gonna wait longer for this, A LOT LONGER

Reactions: SpareTheRod

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I enjoy music usually at very low volume, the fact that I have it set to zero and it still plays (v1.05 since i'm waiting on Laikdink to update his app) just makes me a little angry. Why add a music volume in the settings if your just going to ignore it?

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Screenshot 2024-05-24 105548.png
RED ALERT! RED ALERT! FALL BACK!

naah, seriously, Lana is sweet!

btw: it's irritating how your choices don't reflect in the game.
for example: you close the laptop, Lana doesn't find the nude picture - but thinks about that picture later.
you don't friendzone Lana (picture)- but next day she worries about beeing friendzoned.
you act not jealous to Jasmines date - but next day she reminds you how you were jealous.

almost as it doesn't matter what you choose.:devilish:
or maybe I just make unconventional choices? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
btw: it's irritating how your choices don't reflect in the game.
for example: you close the laptop, Lana doesn't find the nude picture - but thinks about that picture later.
you don't friendzone Lana (picture)- but next day she worries about beeing friendzoned.
you act not jealous to Jasmines date - but next day she reminds you how you were jealous.

almost as it doesn't matter what you choose.:devilish:
or maybe I just make unconventional choices? :unsure:
Yeah, that's what made me stop playing. If it's supposed to be like this, FOZ should just remove the choices, otherwise it needs to be fixed.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes