Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Ehh, I want to enjoy this game but it sucks that I chose certain options only to see the opposite outcomes later as I progress through the game...Is it bugged or have only certain choices been fleshed out?

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
Hi All I have made a highlighted choice walkthrough (most content) for BaddiesInc 0.1.09.

Unzip the file into the Game directory and overwrite files when asked.

Please let me know if I have missed anything.
hey thanks for an updated mod, but it doesnt seem to work at all. I played the game for a good 2-3 hrs and not one single choice was highlighted in the game at all. Afterwards I tested the "old mod" on the game and it worked perfectly.
so something is wrong with your mod.
maybe take another look at it. Thanks

EDIT:
and yes, it was a fresh installed version without anything added when I tried your mod

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Walkthrough mod for Baddies Inc v0.1.09

Overview:
Partially based on LaikDink's previous mod, but with best choices highlighted, also in non-text choices
(And sometimes, a flag is set to true/yes doesn't necessarily means the best choice)​

Updated: 2014-08-11
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v0.1.09
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download: -

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
So, i got curious why the recent release was so large and looked at the RPA's
the GUI RPA was 5ish gb, this seemed strange
unren to the rescue

why is the BINC logo swipe animation 5.5gb? it's a 15 second animation of text on a transparent background with a glow effect moving across it. View attachment 3852454
(see the top left corner of the second D)

surely there's a way to do this exact same thing for... significantly less disk cost. right?

View attachment 3852467

Oh. Wait. There is... and it's already included? why is this file even part of the build?

View attachment 3852470

So... delete the unreasonably large AVI and give the game a play... So far, so good, but i'm only at the title screen... but it didn't throw any errors on launch. i'll come back and update here once i've tested more.
I saw this as well. WTF are they doing? Hopefully the author(s) will see this and fix it in subsequent updates.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018

Overview:
Partially based on LaikDink's previous mod, but with best choices highlighted, also in non-text choices
(And sometimes, a flag is set to true/yes doesn't necessarily means the best choice)​

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: MEGA
link is broken

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
link is broken
Is something on your end blocking MEGA download, perhaps?

F95zone doesn't allow me to upload files over a certain size. The mod package is 17.4 MB, so I'm required to use a third party download site, and MEGA was the only one on the list of approved file hosting sites that I have an account with (paid subscription), but I'm open for suggestions for which other files hosting sites that allow me to store files indefinitely without paying for a subscription (for now, I'd like to limit the amount of paid subscriptions I have).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
link is broken

F95zone doesn't allow me to upload files over a certain size. The mod package is 17.4 MB, so I'm required to use a third party download site, and MEGA was the only one on the list of approved file hosting sites that I have an account with (paid subscription), but I'm open for suggestions for which other files hosting sites that allow me to store files indefinitely without paying for a subscription (for now, I'd like to limit the amount of paid subscriptions I have).
It works fine for me too. So definitely looks like a problem on your end,

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: MEGA
link is broken

Y'know what? Screw it. I dug around for a suitable site on the Approved File Hosts list, and I finally landed on ProtonDrive (I also signed up for a ProtonMail account to go with it while I was already there).

Link to a ProtonDrive download added.

I will also add ProtonDrive to my download links for future releases (all mods).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
btw: it's irritating how your choices don't reflect in the game.
for example: you close the laptop, Lana doesn't find the nude picture - but thinks about that picture later.
you don't friendzone Lana (picture)- but next day she worries about beeing friendzoned.
you act not jealous to Jasmines date - but next day she reminds you how you were jealous.

almost as it doesn't matter what you choose.:devilish:
or maybe I just make unconventional choices? :unsure:
It's not that those choices are ignored, it's that the dev made a mistake for the variable check, checking for true instead of false.

Mistakes that are easily fixed, makes you wonder why the dev didn't fix them yet.

Also, why did the dev make every variable persistent? That makes no sense.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It's not that those choices are ignored, it's that the dev made a mistake for the variable check, checking for true instead of false.

Mistakes that are easily fixed, makes you wonder why the dev didn't fix them yet.

Also, why did the dev make every variable persistent? That makes no sense.
Poorly linked variables are one of the most frustrating things. It just ruins the story.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes