the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero v2.0.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.10.2021 (v2.0.4p)

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
chelsey is the cutest and best girl for me but since she is the youngest duaghter off the MC i dont see it happening i do hope it whill happen in the future becausse she is just to cute not 2 eat up and als take her in most gentle way

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

blaze99

Mar 5, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero v1.2.4f.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

and contrary to the changelog, there was no text edited in part 6 compared to the last posted v1.2.4.
Can't install this on my phone...
My Phone ver 20200723_201132.jpg

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well I just finished the current update and the game is good, high quality and the plot is interesting buuut I have a question because I dont understand well.. how Kate knows that the MC is her dad? In which point of the story? Because after the xmas edition when u fucks her Kate knows ure the father and u understand that they are ur daughters but dont know how haha

Btw, the rework on Eva sooo great, the first design of her was so good, but the rework is just amazing. Kate my fav and Chelsey the best for her behaviour hah

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well I just finished the current update and the game is good, high quality and the plot is interesting buuut I have a question because I dont understand well.. how Kate knows that the MC is her dad? In which point of the story? Because after the xmas edition when u fucks her Kate knows ure the father and u understand that they are ur daughters but dont know how haha

Btw, the rework on Eva sooo great, the first design of her was so good, but the rework is just amazing. Kate my fav and Chelsey the best for her behaviour hah
Bro it's mind boggling to me how you can call this mangled and disjointed garbage good and high quality with interesting plot. Maybe you played like 3 wegs before this one or something idk. I played this game for good 12 hours and mainly gave it a pass due to it being comedy schlock category, so almost everything gets a goes as long as its funny. But Kate randomly finding out that you are the Dad during some fucking standalone Xmas episode that was implemented back into the main game, after investing so much time, felt like slap in the face.

Reactions: Carnagie

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Bro it's mind boggling to me how you can call this mangled and disjointed garbage good and high quality with interesting plot. Maybe you played like 3 wegs before this one or something idk. I played this game for good 12 hours and mainly gave it a pass due to it being comedy schlock category, so almost everything gets a goes as long as its funny. But Kate randomly finding out that you are the Dad during some fucking standalone Xmas episode that was implemented back into the main game, after investing so much time, felt like slap in the face.
I have played enough VN and this is not even close to being the worst, maybe you should be the one who would have played being a dik and milfy city and this and that's why you classify it as bad. About Kate if it is horrible because at that point you do not understand why if they do not know each other suddenly they call you dad and they know about you, but for the rest, it is very enjoyable. By the way not to like you, I at least do not waste 12 hours of my life in something that I consider bad, honestly.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I have played enough VN and this is not even close to being the worst, maybe you should be the one who would have played being a dik and milfy city and this and that's why you classify it as bad. About Kate if it is horrible because at that point you do not understand why if they do not know each other suddenly they call you dad and they know about you, but for the rest, it is very enjoyable. By the way not to like you, I at least do not waste 12 hours of my life in something that I consider bad, honestly.
Bro I guess there is really no accounting for taste and your standards at coombrain level. But then again I also finished this game mainly for completing most of the games as I go through my bookmark backlog before forming opinion and being hoping for the next funny moment to come in the game.
It's just the game is the run of the mill Russian jank, where everything seems to be thrown at the wall unironically over what ever the fuck weekend and being called content. That McAdam guy did this masterfuly.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes