• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Video Baka Dakedo Chinchin Shaburu No Dake Wa Jouzu Na Chii-Chan [ORC SOFT]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
199699.jpg

Overview:
"Hey, Kou-chin. Sorry to bug you but, will you help me study?"

It was a Saturday. There was still a month of summer vacation to go. Due to complicated family circumstances, Kouta - "Kou-chin" - who lives alone meet Chieri - "Chi-chan" - a classmate of Kouta's at the conbini near his house.

Chi-chan oozed sex. Her big tits and lazily protruding ass were a distraction from whatever he was supposed to be helping her with. She had the kind of body that, if you sat behind her at school, your grades would plummet. Somehow or another she was renting her own place. Whether she had a sugar daddy or did the whole "paid date" scene, Kouta didn't know. There were rumors about her, though.

This ditzy kurogal was his benefactor for the summer. Kouta helped her study - though he could hardly focus - and as a bonus he was endlessly visually entertained. He knew Chi-chan had a boyfriend so...... well, he didn't torture himself with fantasies, but at the same time Chi-chan had a flirty, cockteasing way.

"Help me study, Kou-chiii~n. Take care of me and I'll take care of your chiiiiiin~"
--------------
Overview taken from the game itself.​

Developer: /
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: English subbed
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: .mp4
Length: 16m 56s & 17m 02s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Episode 1: - -
Episode 2: - -

original videos taken from

HH_Baka_Dakedo_Chinchin_Shaburu_no_Dake_wa_Jouzu_na_Chii-chan_-_Episode_01_DVD_FAC73E65.mp4.png HH_Baka_Dakedo_Chinchin_Shaburu_no_Dake_wa_Jouzu_na_Chii-chan_-_Episode_2_DVD_9FD47022.mp4.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure this is the one I watched where she ends up falling in love with the guy. Sounds similar to one I watched anyway, same names. He tutors her, they start fucking and then the lurve at the end.

Bit of a weird story but it ends happy (which is strange for these type of movies).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Pretty sure this is the one I watched where she ends up falling in love with the guy. Sounds similar to one I watched anyway, same names. He tutors her, they start fucking and then the lurve at the end.

Bit of a weird story but it ends happy (which is strange for these type of movies).
It's exactly that. If the guy that you remember is the usual "fat type" in which the jap are so "obsessed", then yes, it's the right one.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

It's a slow burner one, she asks him to tutor her and they do every thing but have sex in the 1st episode, the second one is a fuckfest.