VN WIP Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~ - Translation Project

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
1652821021382.png

OVERVIEW:
The protagonist has an unfortunate incident with his girlfriend when they try to have sex for the first time. It leaves him with quite the trauma, so his older sisters (and cousin) naturally volunteer to give him some sex education of their own to help him get over it and learn to satisfy his girlfriend.

Release Date: 2017-01-18
Original Title: ばくあね2 ~弟、いっぱいしぼっちゃうぞ!~ (Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~)
Developer: Atelier Kaguya BARE & BUNNY
Genre: Incest, Infidelity
Official Website:
VNDB:

Current Translation Progress:
  • Prologue: 100%
  • Ritsuka Scenes: 100%
  • Wakana Scenes: 7/8 lessons, Routes: 0%
  • Mashiro Scenes: 3/8 lessons, Routes: 0%
  • Miran Practice Scenes: 1/5
  • Other Scenes: 10%
  • UI: 100%

Currently working on Wakana's lessons.

RITSUKA ROUTES PATCH:

This patch translates the prologue, Ritsuka's lessons, and her two routes.

The patch files consist of the message.dat, which is the translated script, and 3 other files which change the font. If everything is working correctly the font should look like this.

bakuane2preview.png

INSTALLATION

Please read the included ReadMe first!

Take the 4 files from inside the Patch Files folder and place them inside the game's directory (ie. where you've installed the game. 'Start.exe' is located there.) Overwrite files when prompted.

Special thanks to:

• Arianrhod for providing a font patch to make the font smaller and other tech assistance.
  • Crsky for creating KaguyaTool to extract the game files and repack them.

COMPLETE UI PATCH:

The patch translates pretty much all of the game's UI. There are only a few things left untranslated due to technical issues.

INSTALLATION

Take the vrm.arc file and place it inside the game's directory (ie. where you've installed the game. 'Start.exe' is located there.) Overwrite the old vrm.arc when prompted.

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MY TRANSLATIONS:

Last edited:

Sora9x

Sep 2, 2022
Bro could you tell me what you use to unpack and repack the .arc files?
I want to change some sound files, however I used arc_unpacker to extract the files and then with AE to re-pack it... but i am getting an error when I start the game with the new sed.arc file....

nvm I found it out here

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
First, thank you for the contribution, second, I don't know if this is still active, but would it be possible for you to tell me the programs with which the game files were decompiled and recompiled in order to translate it?

Reactions: fsdfesfsef