2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo.PNG

Overview:
A Pac-Man +18 parody game. You play as a little guy who has to collect all the Balls inside a maze full of Ghosts. Getting caught by a Ghost means getting raped and losing a live, if you lose 3 lives it's a Game Over. This is just a little minigame with 1 sex scene and 4 pallete swaps, and you can see all the content available in less than 5 minutes. The game ends when reaching 9999 points, however; nothing is rewarded when achieving this.​

Release Date: 2018-12-24
Developer: ZachyTemp
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel: Fuck-Man Deluxe

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screen 1.PNG Screen 2.PNG

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well.. a complete game that kicks the old timer vibe. And for some of you, this is your game. You run from naked women while collecting balls like a starving gay dude. And you win by getting massive points but theres's no reward for that. Where's KLX when we need him????

Hummelfried

Jul 20, 2018
I've to imagine that there was a guy who thought something like this "Yes Packman, yeeeeeees...eaaat that bubbles...", or why the fuck exists this???^^

Reactions: DonV and Zachy

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
can i make a request? like make the ghost girls look like the ones minus8 make as a option in setting. here a image on what they look like .

Reactions: uradamus

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
can i make a request? like make the ghost girls look like the ones minus8 make as a option in setting. here a image on what they look like .
I tought of doing something like that at first, but I didn't want to do it without his permission. Alsoo, it'd mean a lot more work to do, and I wanted to keep this game as simple as possible.

Is no game safe from hentai parodies?
Nope, not on my watch! ;)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't played this yet, but if I'm reading this right then the win/lose incentives are back to front?
Personally, I'd make the girls kind of like the tsundere type. If they catch you they beat the shit out of you. I'd make the sex the reward for you catching them while powered up and as the end of level rewards. Having more incentive to lose kind of breaks a game in my opinion.

Reactions: uradamus

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
More retro games need to be sexified lol. Simplicity does the genre well... not like those overly-complicated patreon projects that reach v0.1 and promptly get abandoned.

Reactions: roundandpointy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote