RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Since the game is about body modification magic and the girls are so full of silicon they would be the next Amazon HQ, how about some hyperpregnamcy to make the bellies bigger than those fatmans and call me Nagasaki?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well, I changed the font for a more readable one, but if there's too many people saying they can't read it, i'll probably change it. Or if you know a way to make a "basic font addond", I'm interested ! :D

Well, definitively not for you then ! Pretty ironic to see someone called titty master being turned out by too much tiddies :p

Yeah, it's exactly why I added this option. Personally, i'm for having everyone fun wherever they want, but there'll still be the option to have all the girl for you ;) Although sometimes it'll be harder to have, and might have less content ^^

Thanks a lot :3 And hey !!! :D Glad to see you here ! :D

Yeah, big boobas everywhere ! Sorry if it's not for you, but there's so little games with tits this size, let the ones who enjoy giant melons have this one ^^

Yeah, the first definitively wasn't the best ! I must thanks a lot my supporters for finding this one !!! :D And glad you love the game !!! :D

Thanks !!! :3
As for the growth, I must say that it's gonna tend to be more extreme as it goes, but I want to have a good diversity of characters too, so you should easily find what you want ;) And i'll see when i'll add more spells what I make, but there might be some to reduce curves if it's not to your liking (not muvch though ^^')

Well, thanks a lot for you love !!! <3
Feel free to share it, and i'll try to have new release more often ;)
Those aren’t “titties” they’re weapons of mass destruction, big difference.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
The game looks good, but hard to find anything to progress the game.
Found the gnome and freed him.
Found the ogre, but the old mage is nowhere to be found, so I can not continue.
There is a part to access fairies, but no sign of anything that would progress this part.
Any tips?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
When can you fight the Ogre?
In the next update ;)

The game looks good, but hard to find anything to progress the game.
Found the gnome and freed him.
Found the ogre, but the old mage is nowhere to be found, so I can not continue.
There is a part to access fairies, but no sign of anything that would progress this part.
Any tips?
For finding the old mage, have you tried going inside the house at your base ? He's always there. Once you'll talk to him, you'll get access to the rest of the forest.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
For finding the old mage, have you tried going inside the house at your base ? He's always there. Once you'll talk to him, you'll get access to the rest of the forest.
Damn, I clicked on the wrong part of the house so I got the impression that is can not be accessed at all.

Metra

Jun 10, 2017
My opinion to the content:

Positve
  • medieval
  • monster
  • big tits
  • big ass
  • big cock
  • "upgrading/tranformation" - (adatption to ones likeing)
  • sex battle -- integrated to be positve, not state of failure only
Medieval
World is bigger and player can potentially realise more individual potential power. Some example here: XXXivilization

Negative
  • too big tits
  • too big cock
  • no process of surpassing average states
  • Not adatptinal to ones likeing -- I know, this comes with several problem
Too big tits
I would consider the MCs companion to be the upper limite of potential appearances for sizes. (Even then they are over the natural physical imaganable boundary)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too big cock
For me in sizes are correlative proportions relevant, a specific thingness requires a specific length etc. As example the cobline sizes are to thin for the lenghts in normal state, in enlarged, the size then is more as I see it to be fitting ot "more" attraktive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The addition of the size is only the half more of the base size with an, I don't know, growth in thickness of min. three, four times of base thickness.

No process of surpassing average states
As it looks like the ability of changing bodies and the intentions seeded by MCs mentor suggest (Harem and stuff), we will possibly experience sustained selectable NPCs and alter them. For that alterations is relevant how rear specific NPC appearances are. The search for the player liking is here motivation (Pokemon style of collection).

Not adatptinal to ones likeing
Every scene has four different variations by MC character alone and adds up 16 additional combinatory ones in combination of other enemies and characters each. This slows down the development process tremendously.

The only way to solve this is by making the game bigger to a sandbock one and develop a dedicated system for bodies.
Means, there is only "one" type skeleton which only exchange predefined cases of alternated parts.
  • Head
  • Thorax/Chest size (Shoulders)
    • Tits size
    • Nippel size
  • Waste
    • Product of Thorax (Chest - Shoulders) and Hips
  • Hip
    • Ass
    • Cock
    • Balls size
In this way it should be easyer to "mass" produce them.
Futherly can one predefine the kind of sexual intercurse. Even the perspective could get to a systemic reproductivity element for one a. one or two on one for every kind of enemy etc. In this way one reduces the individual thinking of how to do stuff. I think it isn't important here to have variation in uniqueness more in the likleing or individuality.

But to make all that usefull you have to have a min. amount of foundings or game size to see a over proportional gain in lowering time investment.

If made in another way, your sure know how to limit potential side arms of the story and make it what it seems to be, a short fetishism maximisation run with just enough depth to drive it.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Looks ok but can we change the MC potrait to younger guy instead of middle aged guy?
Well, nope. The MC is like that, and that's it ^^ Maybe at some point I'll have spell to change that, but honestly, just I have absolutly no interest of having a younger MC ^^

How much content is available to play as 0.02 ver.
I'd say around 2/3 hours if you follow the main quest and try to see all the scenes.

My opinion to the content:

Positve
  • medieval
  • monster
  • big tits
  • big ass
  • big cock
  • "upgrading/tranformation" - (adatption to ones likeing)
  • sex battle -- integrated to be positve, not state of failure only
Negative
  • too big tits
  • too big cock
  • no process of surpassing average states
  • Not adatptinal to ones likeing -- I know, this comes with several problem
Kinda fun to have the same things listed in the postivie and the negatives (but yeah, I can see what you mean). And I have the regret to inform you that all what you list has a negative won't be "fixed", since those are only negatives for you (and probably other people, of course).
I don't make this game for everyone to enjoy. Sorry. It's for those who love more extreme proportion, and who have almost no good games to play with those kinks. So all the comments "the tits are too big" are pretty much pointless, cause it won't change anything. Those tiddies are here to stay and grow ;)
I must really thank you of explainig the negatives points and all though. Even if I won't change them, I really appreciate the time you took for explaining your ideas and solutions. And for the last part, Im not sure I quite understood what you meant, but I don't plan to change my way of working, since for now I have control over the scene (I don't just make all the variations, they can only be used if they're necessary for the scene). And just having a way to choose your base body would kinda defeat the whole point of the game. It's not because you have preference for a certain body type that you won't look at the others ^^
Anyway, once again, thanks again for your time, and i'm sorry, but this game might just not be for you.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Maybe my statement will be a little unpopular, but I honestly think that a dev should develop his game like he want, I can understand the suggestions and the complains, but in the end, the game should fit the liking of his creator, because, well it is fundamentally his own thing :)
Man, if your statment is unpopular, then those who disagree are complete moron ^^ How are you supposed to work on a game that doesn't get you ? I mean, the whole point of being a NSFW artist is to do what I fucking want xD
And yeah, I know this format and kinks is not what apeal to the most people, but fuck it. I'd rather struggle financially on a project I love than making money from a random thing that not for me.
And once again, if those tits are too big for you, there's thousand of games for you. If you like them this big, there's so little. So let the niche kinks people have their fun too ^^

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Advise.

Started game under the name of Here Comes the Messer in January.

Will this game bimbo sorcery, pick up from the save in Messer?

Or, do I have to start a new game.

Thanks

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well i'm little late but there was not a big difference between 0.01 and 0.02, i believe the biggest change (beside the new content) is the gameplay (for example the skilltree) so if you like the 0.01 you will still like the the game, and i must say that i love one little stat that there is in the game, that is the fidelity, also there is an amazing music, and the funny is that since the mc name is Lothar and we have the classic warcraft music, i find really amazing and funny. I cannot wait to save Illonia mom from that ogre, more fetishes and also the capture system if that still in the plans, great job on the update screwthename, i hope that for the next update everything goes well.

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
Well, I changed the font for a more readable one, but if there's too many people saying they can't read it, i'll probably change it. Or if you know a way to make a "basic font addond", I'm interested ! :D

Well, definitively not for you then ! Pretty ironic to see someone called titty master being turned out by too much tiddies :p

Yeah, it's exactly why I added this option. Personally, i'm for having everyone fun wherever they want, but there'll still be the option to have all the girl for you ;) Although sometimes it'll be harder to have, and might have less content ^^

Thanks a lot :3 And hey !!! :D Glad to see you here ! :D

Yeah, big boobas everywhere ! Sorry if it's not for you, but there's so little games with tits this size, let the ones who enjoy giant melons have this one ^^

Yeah, the first definitively wasn't the best ! I must thanks a lot my supporters for finding this one !!! :D And glad you love the game !!! :D

Thanks !!! :3
As for the growth, I must say that it's gonna tend to be more extreme as it goes, but I want to have a good diversity of characters too, so you should easily find what you want ;) And i'll see when i'll add more spells what I make, but there might be some to reduce curves if it's not to your liking (not muvch though ^^')

Well, thanks a lot for you love !!! <3
Feel free to share it, and i'll try to have new release more often ;)
Well Its not really a addon but it requires instructions so if you want me to write a little thread with the instructions for anybody that want to change the font to something they like I can do that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Advise.

Started game under the name of Here Comes the Messer in January.

Will this game bimbo sorcery, pick up from the save in Messer?

Or, do I have to start a new game.

Thanks
The save should work, but I've added quite a lot of content in the game from the start, so i'll recommand making a new game ;)

Well i'm little late but there was not a big difference between 0.01 and 0.02, i believe the biggest change (beside the new content) is the gameplay (for example the skilltree) so if you like the 0.01 you will still like the the game, and i must say that i love one little stat that there is in the game, that is the fidelity, also there is an amazing music, and the funny is that since the mc name is Lothar and we have the classic warcraft music, i find really amazing and funny. I cannot wait to save Illonia mom from that ogre, more fetishes and also the capture system if that still in the plans, great job on the update screwthename, i hope that for the next update everything goes well.
Well, there's still 5 new scenes in total, as wel as the continuation of the main quest but yeah, a big part of the development went into the gameplay mechanics ^^ And you'll finally put that ogre down in 0.03 ;)

Well Its not really a addon but it requires instructions so if you want me to write a little thread with the instructions for anybody that want to change the font to something they like I can do that.
Well, I you feel doing it, go for it !!! :D And thanks a lot !!!

I would also appreciate to put exhibitionism feature in. I would really love to enjoy looking at them naked while doing something.
Not a bad idea. It's noted ;)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes