RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, i'll probably update thel inks tonight, i just didn't had the time to upload the file everywhere, i was working yesterday and today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syeli22

Sickprick

Oct 1, 2018
Love this game, proportions are fantastic and the futas are *Chef's kiss*.

Just wish there was a mac port so I could play on the go lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
how can i get the sixth quest ??
You only get it if you loose against the ogre, it's an additional quest to get back elleria (it's just started for now though, just groundwork for later).

Love this game, proportions are fantastic and the futas are *Chef's kiss*.

Just wish there was a mac port so I could play on the go lol
Thanks a lot !!! :D
Sadly, i didn't found a way to make a mac port, but apparently tou can easily play on mac using software like winebottler :

Guilty xD
But hey, a lot of people love big boobs as much as i do, and we really lack enough game with those !

can you kill the ogre or are you supposed to lose?
As you feel !
You'll get different roads depending on the results, and different scenes too. i'd recommend making a save and trying both options ;)

You can. Just grind a few lvls.
Or use transformations, it's easier, and you get a scene on top of that ;)

is there going to be a guide for max fidelity? cause i really want to know how to get each girl to their max
I'm working with someone to make a walkthrough, it'll probably be there for the next version ! Also for now Fidelity isn't really useful, just groundwork for later ;)

oh can you teleport? cause it's tedious asf to constantly go back and forth fighting the same enemies over and over
Yeah, true. I'll have to find a way to quickly Tp from one spot to the other later on ;)

How did this fly under my radar? Damn it there needs to be a [Bimbo] tag.
Ahah, well, seeing how much game release every day and how slow I am to make update, ypu can easily miss it xD
But yeah, we really need a bimbo tag indeed !

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Okay, I love when this game gets an update but now I'm trying to remember who the Watcher is and how to find him or her.
The watcher is the girl in the gallery. To you need to complete a secrete quest to unlock it, or interact with the big stone in the crossroad map if you're lazy ^^

Which version of RPGM it uses? Anybody tried a mac conversion?
It's MV, and for mac i've heard some programs like winebottler can make it work really well :

don't they teach anatomy in schools anymore? or the laws of gravity, for heavens sake!?
yeah ,they do, and i decided to ingore them, because this is not supposed to look realistic. This is supposed to look how I like, and how many people like too. I know it's not for everyone, but hey, don't say you haven't been warned by the title, description and all.

I think it's time to add a new Tag (BIMBO)... 8\
Hekll yeah !!!

RPG Maker MV.

Eventually, you could have a look at an old post of mine concerning the porting of a RPG Maker MV/MZ game for mac (remember that I'm not a mac user, and so certainly not the best "advisor").

See last part of : https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...-beta-public-sirens-domain.70152/post-7636865
Okey, that's interesting. Overall, i've heard that just using software just made for it works, but I'm always interested learning more; I don't have a mac, so i have no way to try if any option work sadly :/

Glad this is continuing to get updates, one of my favorites for both big and bigger tits but the humor is on point.
Thanks a lot ! :D
I try to have a good mix between all the sex stuff, but still be relevant in gameplay and writing ^^ it's pretty though, but i'm glad people are liking it ! :D

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

Okey, that's interesting. Overall, i've heard that just using software just made for it works, but I'm always interested learning more; I don't have a mac, so i have no way to try if any option work sadly :/

[...]
I don't have a mac neither; that's why it would be more interesting if a mac user could post any advice concerning it.

BTW, I have a question concerning the new update.

The changelog indicates:
-A new potion that you can get when going through the new scene with the watcher.
But the only new potion I've got (Volatile Alcohol) was during the new scene with Ursula and not with the Watcher: have I missed something ?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I don't have a mac neither; that's why it would be more interesting if a mac user could post any advice concerning it.

BTW, I have a question concerning the new update.

The changelog indicates:

But the only new potion I've got (Volatile Alcohol) was during the new scene with Ursula and not with the Watcher: have I missed something ?
Yeah, i completly agree, i'd like to learn more about mac port and all.
And my bad, it's a typo ^^"

Reactions: pcnop
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes