RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Corogs

Jan 21, 2023
Just a quick question, but is there a back button in the mobile version? I ran out of mana and was stuck on the magic screen and had to close the game, losing my progress. Other than that its a great game!

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Just a quick question, but is there a back button in the mobile version? I ran out of mana and was stuck on the magic screen and had to close the game, losing my progress. Other than that its a great game!
Heyo, I'm really happy to hear that you liked it ! To be fair about android version, I don't really know how it works, I struggled quite a lot to make a port, but it has problems and it's not really my main focus (but I'll still try to fix problems I can find). I don't excatly recall how I did it when I played, but I know there's a way, maybe using both thumbs are the sime time or something like that; try around a little, you should find a way ;) If not, I'll give it a try and see if I can find a solution ;)

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
sooo just wondering, is there a lot of content in it at this point? i see it being two years old, however only 6 updates. If there is, I will gladly support the dev financially since its fetish I love

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heyo, sorry for the delay, here are some answers !

sooo just wondering, is there a lot of content in it at this point? i see it being two years old, however only 6 updates. If there is, I will gladly support the dev financially since its fetish I love
For now, you should have around 3/4 hours of gameplay, more if you want to see everything. I try to make updates a littlke meaty, not just two pics and eternal grind to reach them ^^

is there any cheat for this game i want to skip the fights they are so boring
There aren't cheat in game, but you can always use a save editor to change your stats and all. I've tried to make combats interesting and that don't drag eternally, but you can't make everyone happy.

I want the full game
Me too. But we're far from here. I have plenty of ideas, and I'm working on this alone. I'll make it grow as fast as I can though ;)

Also, just a small note : 0.07 should be done for the end of the week ;)

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Heyo, sorry for the delay, here are some answers !

For now, you should have around 3/4 hours of gameplay, more if you want to see everything. I try to make updates a littlke meaty, not just two pics and eternal grind to reach them ^^

There aren't cheat in game, but you can always use a save editor to change your stats and all. I've tried to make combats interesting and that don't drag eternally, but you can't make everyone happy.

Me too. But we're far from here. I have plenty of ideas, and I'm working on this alone. I'll make it grow as fast as I can though ;)

Also, just a small note : 0.07 should be done for the end of the week ;)
What I mean is that I want to fully save this update

THEtitan123

Sep 11, 2022
Hola, como soy nuevo en este tipo de juegos, en mi opinión es algo genial, pero una pregunta, ¿hasta que nivel tengo que subir para recibir más misiones? Apenas tengo 2 completos.(soy level 12)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The gnome picture shop needs an update asap! The current way is too annoying given the number of current and predictable future pictures available.
The other route of the ogre fight is still closed in the recollection area, meaning that if you killed the ogre legit you still can't see the lose scenes.
Watching the female banding defeat scene at the recollection room causes a static image bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 73056828-4cdf-4de2

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Sweet new update. Oh but question for our dead dev, is there a way to get the next areas of the map or we stuck with everything you unlock for the oger quest

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I can't seem to find the fairy
She's behind a barrier that has a couple requirements. The first is leveling to the point you can pass a level lock barrier so you can go see the witch. But honestly you don't need the fairy. There's a gnome trapped in the goblin cave that will sell fairy dust to you & there's a pickaxe in the MC's teacher's home you can use to free the gnome

Reactions: Screwthename
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes