RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Is there a guide/walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck.

Just freed the merchant. Now I'm just grinding through Bandits & Goblins.

Where do I go to get passed the green barrier?
Currently not, it's in the work.
Don't know which green barrier is blocking you (there's multiple ones). If it's on the first map (the one you met Illonia), go north see the ogre, go back see youyr master in the house, the wards will have dissapeared. If it's those on the map south of this one, go on the south-west, by the lake, and go in the house there, you'll be able to detroy them after. Don't hesitate to check the quest book to have help on what to do.

I'm currently 8th level & can't defeat Eris. Any advice on beating her & continuing with the game?
If it's the boss fight (when asking for a more difficult fight), it can be done, but it's made to be though. But there's nothing here to win, it's just optionnal. with level 8, you should easily go through everything in the main story.

Where are the Crossroad maps? I'm lost & frustrated.
It's the map east of your base, with the big stone. If you interact with the stone, it open the gallery.

do you think the content update will be done by thanksgiving weekend? just wondering.
I have no idea when is thanksgiving weekend, being not american xD
But probably not, the last bit that remained to add turned out to be much more complex, difficult and boring to make than I imagined ^^' We're not far, but it's just from the BETA release, and the public release is around two weekf after.

• Sad
Reactions: SheHump

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Currently not, it's in the work.
Don't know which green barrier is blocking you (there's multiple ones). If it's on the first map (the one you met Illonia), go north see the ogre, go back see youyr master in the house, the wards will have dissapeared. If it's those on the map south of this one, go on the south-west, by the lake, and go in the house there, you'll be able to detroy them after. Don't hesitate to check the quest book to have help on what to do.
The Quest Book doesn't tell me anything.:(

Also, I've gone north Everywhere & I'm not seeing the Ogre Anywhere. :HideThePain: Is there a game guide/ world map/ walkthrough anywhere?

I'm referring to the Green Ward that mentions Fairies, if that helps.

If it's the boss fight (when asking for a more difficult fight), it can be done, but it's made to be though. But there's nothing here to win, it's just optionnal. with level 8, you should easily go through everything in the main story.
So there's no Magic sword or better spells for Illonia to help with combat? I'm level 9 & I can't catch a break.

Also, I have a ton on Mastery points. When do I get to even see the Skill Tree? :confused:

It's the map east of your base, with the big stone. If you interact with the stone, it open the gallery.
All the stone does is mention Mister Maus. It does not open a Gallery.

I really love the artstyle, humor & outlandish proportions of the women in the world. I'm a Big fan of Corruptions of Champions style games. I know you put a lot of hard work into this game.

However, I'm sick of fighting goblins & basic bandits for 7 hours. I feel like I'm grinding pointlessly for no rewards.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The Quest Book doesn't tell me anything.:(

Also, I've gone north Everywhere & I'm not seeing the Ogre Anywhere. :HideThePain: Is there a game guide/ world map/ walkthrough anywhere?

I'm referring to the Green Ward that mentions Fairies, if that helps.
Hmmm, weird. Are you playing on a phone or on PC ?
Where are you in the game exactly, whet did you do ? I'm not exactly sure to udnerstand where you are, but i'll try to help as much as I can ^^' If you're on PC, feel free to send me your save to I can check where you are ;)
And no, there's currently no guide.

So there's no Magic sword or better spells for Illonia to help with combat? I'm level 9 & I can't catch a break.

Also, I have a ton on Mastery points. When do I get to even see the Skill Tree? :confused:
There's not better equipment in the game, but yo ucan get new spell in the skilltree, it's an option in the menu. You should be able to access it.

All the stone does is mention Mister Maus. It does not open a Gallery.

I really love the artstyle, humor & outlandish proportions of the women in the world. I'm a Big fan of Corruptions of Champions style games. I know you put a lot of hard work into this game.

However, I'm sick of fighting goblins & basic bandits for 7 hours. I feel like I'm grinding pointlessly for no rewards.
Interacting with it shoulg give you a choice : open the path, or not. If you decide to open it, you'll have access to the gallery.

Thanks, I'm trying my best to make interesting ^^'

And yeah, I can understand that it's grindy and pointless, because, yeah, it is. There's absolutly no reason to grind. (maybe a bit for money and item, but it's really optionnal). I hate grinding, and I make sure that you're not forced to grind to see the biggest part of the game. Currently, you can go through all of the main story without winning any fights (there's a few forced fights, but none require to have a huge level, there's others way around (like defeat, there's no game over)).

KT 11789

Feb 15, 2018
I can't believe how small the tits in this game are, I though I’m playing big boobs game but rather some flat-chest fetish game, they can go much bigger. (LOL)

Joke over, I think the body type of Ursula is pretty perfect, good balance of breast and ass. But seriously, THERE IS NO SUCH THING ARE BIG ENOUGH!!!!! Why there’re so few games that have this level of size, not much in the Japanese games either, not to mention here. You might be the first to reach this level among other games in this site.

But what I really thing this game are missing ,is to transform small breast or ass to bigger one. Or like, make shy girl turn slutty. But they are all slutty and big at the beginning. Could use some milk farm, lactation and Multi breasts content maybe. The hyper-dick blowjob Scenes make me think of scp-096,not a fan of that. But what do I know about making a game. All in all, keep up the good work, looking forward to the full release.

( ° ∀° )
(つ(·)(·)⊂)

By the way, because I’m not an English speaker, do you have a txt for the novel? It is already pain enough to translate while playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I can't believe how small the tits in this game are, I though I’m playing big boobs game but rather some flat-chest fetish game, they can go much bigger. (LOL)

Joke over, I think the body type of Ursula is pretty perfect, good balance of breast and ass. But seriously, THERE IS NO SUCH THING ARE BIG ENOUGH!!!!! Why there’re so few games that have this level of size, not much in the Japanese games either, not to mention here. You might be the first to reach this level among other games in this site.

But what I really thing this game are missing ,is to transform small breast or ass to bigger one. Or like, make shy girl turn slutty. But they are all slutty and big at the beginning. Could use some milk farm, lactation and Multi breasts content maybe. The hyper-dick blowjob Scenes make me think of scp-096,not a fan of that. But what do I know about making a game. All in all, keep up the good work, looking forward to the full release.

( ° ∀° )
(つ(·)(·)⊂)

By the way, because I’m not an English speaker, do you have a txt for the novel? It is already pain enough to translate while playing.
Ahah, we can always go bigger, don't worry for that !!! :p And I agree, at some point I'll have a girl with much more basic proportions, that'll youll be able to transform and shape to your desires, to make the changes even more noticeable ! :D
For the full release, don't wait for that, I have no plans for that for the moment, I just want to expand the game as much as I can ^^
And yeah, for the novels, it's not a bad idea, maybe I'll add a file in the game folder where you can directly read them ^^

greate game loved the models (hope it comes out another update)
Thanks a lot !!! :D I'm working on the next update, it's really close to be done. It'll be a really meaty one !

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Looks good but it was released more than 3 years ago an its still only on v0.08? Doesnt exactly bode well in inspiring confidence in the dev.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Looks good but it was released more than 3 years ago an its still only on v0.08? Doesnt exactly bode well in inspiring confidence in the dev.
Well, I'm alone on this, and wasn't working on it full time. Also, I'd rather update with some meat, instead of just a monthly release with just one scene or two that do'nt bring a lot of new stuff. I'm trying to be more regular though, and I'd like to go to a rythm of a release every 2/3 month ^^
But hey, also, sometimes, life happens, and I'm taking break, cause I'd rather go for the long run and avoid being burned out after working like a madman for a few month, and drop the game forever.
I can completly understand your point of you though ^^ But yeah, I'm always around, working on the game at my rythm ^^

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
do you think you can get the update done mid december or at the end of it?
The BETA is a few days away from being done, it'll be available (for my higher tier supporters) sometime during next week, unless something bad happens ^^
After that, there should be a week or two before the full release. And another week from there to go public.
So unless something unforseen happens, it'll be done this month ;)
I'll try to release it publicly around christmas, cause it's the season :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aeon_Aeon

Hentai058

Mar 14, 2021
I just downloaded this and the game refuses to launch. A box pops in the taskbar saying "error at the level of ..." with a blackish hexagonal icon, then the box immediately disappears and I dont even have the time to click on it.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I just downloaded this and the game refuses to launch. A box pops in the taskbar saying "error at the level of ..." with a blackish hexagonal icon, then the box immediately disappears and I dont even have the time to click on it.
Hmmm, weird, never heard about this before...
What version is it ? PC or Android ?

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm, weird. Are you playing on a phone or on PC ?
Where are you in the game exactly, whet did you do ? I'm not exactly sure to udnerstand where you are, but i'll try to help as much as I can ^^' If you're on PC, feel free to send me your save to I can check where you are ;)
And no, there's currently no guide.
Im playing on PC. Not sure where to find the save file...

Interacting with it shoulg give you a choice : open the path, or not. If you decide to open it, you'll have access to the gallery.
It mentions Mister Maus. Is there something in the Watcher's Dungeon I should find?

And yeah, I can understand that it's grindy and pointless, because, yeah, it is. There's absolutly no reason to grind. (maybe a bit for money and item, but it's really optionnal). I hate grinding, and I make sure that you're not forced to grind to see the biggest part of the game. Currently, you can go through all of the main story without winning any fights (there's a few forced fights, but none require to have a huge level, there's others way around (like defeat, there's no game over)).
Good news & bad news. I've beaten my Mentor & his busty servant in slow, grindy combat. Even the NPC's gripe about how long the fight takes...

Besides a Walkthrough, is that any kind of Strategy guide for how combat can be sped up or how to get to the Ogre & Slyph?

Goblins, bandits, & fighting my trainers is getting old. Also, how many times to I need to defeat them in order to get spoils & move the story along.

Love the art style, would building/setting & the humorous writing. I just feel the game doesn't explain itself very well...

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Im playing on PC. Not sure where to find the save file...
In the game folder, there's a www folder, and in it, a save folder ;)

It mentions Mister Maus. Is there something in the Watcher's Dungeon I should find?
Yeah, that's just a ref to the person who won the small challenge I made back in 0.01, to find the gallery (there wasn't that big stone then). Well, ig yo'uve met the Watcher, then you ahev access to the gallery, enjoy !

Good news & bad news. I've beaten my Mentor & his busty servant in slow, grindy combat. Even the NPC's gripe about how long the fight takes...

Besides a Walkthrough, is that any kind of Strategy guide for how combat can be sped up or how to get to the Ogre & Slyph?

Goblins, bandits, & fighting my trainers is getting old. Also, how many times to I need to defeat them in order to get spoils & move the story along.

Love the art style, would building/setting & the humorous writing. I just feel the game doesn't explain itself very well...
Yeha, these are optional boss fights, just for those who want to havea bit of a challenge. You get a small reward the first time you beat them, and that's all.
Well, you should have tips on what to do next in your quest book (you can access it through the menu).
Currently, to get all the story you have a total of three required fights (eris twice, and the ogre). That's all. The only benefit to grind fights is to get gold to buy pics with the gnome. That's all.
Maybe some parts aren't clear enough, but by reading the dialogues and the quest book, you should have more than needed to know what to do.
So send me a save if you wan, so I can see where you are blocked. Or maybe it's just that you're reached the end of the current content, than can be possible too, it should take around 3/4 hours to complete the main story.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I'm playing on PC. I also already tried a full redownload and got the exact same mistake.
Well, I'm completly lost, I have to admit...
I tried downloading it from two different links here (mega and pixeldrain), and it worked perfectly.
I have absolutly no idea what's the problem...
I'm sorry :/
i'm gonna try uploading it on drive and sent it to you, we'll see how it goes...

Reactions: LillyTheCat

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Just a small post, to say that the BETA of the next update has been released for my 10$ and up supporters. Now that it's done, it means the public release will be around christmas !
Anymore news about the update? Is there going to be a delay or nah?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Anymore news about the update? Is there going to be a delay or nah?
Around Christmas
The full release is done, and is currently accessible for my 5$ and up supporters ! It'll be released tommorrow for the 2$ and up supporters. As for the public release, it'll be around monday or tuesday, since I'll be out a bit for the holidays !

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes