RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Time for a batch of answers !!!

Its where you doing quests for the witch and need to take info from both camps, i took info from bandit camp, but i cant took it from goblin camp, i defeated him, he aint giving letters and i cant kill him... Is there still any options withour NTR?
Not currently, it's something I'll change in the next update !

Is there an actual NTR route or is it the just a small number of scenes that bear no weight to the story and gameplay?
No real NTR, it's more sharing. Maybe a few events that could be considered NTR. But I had too many people complaining that it was NTR, and added the tag. But yeah, no big NTR story as for now, but it's something I'd like to do at some point, as an optionnal route.

I have the dildos from the goblin boss and bandits by doing their fetch quests and killing their enemies. But they still won't give me the papers and I don't want to share my woman what do I do?
For the moment, you can't. it's something i'll change in the next update.

hopefully pregnancy and offspring update next.
Same. also hyperpregnancy
Hyper Pregnancy From beast's too like that centaur or white wolf. lol wish i had that white wolf as pet, we will be a great team. hahaha
Hyperpregnancy doesn't sound bad at all. I love the idea of multiple pregnancies.:sneaky:
I'm for the village.
For the people interested on the poll, here's how it's currently going :
- 1st : Pregnancy, with 53 points
- 2nd : Continue the story, with 35 points
- 3rd : The village, with 24 points
- 4th : Expand what's already here, with 23 points

But it's only been 3 days, and it'll run until September 15th, so we'll see how it go !
But yeah, pregnancy is heavily in front, which doesn't really suprise me, al ot of people have been requiring it for a long time !
Also, a small word about hyperpreg, I think it can be fun, I'll see how I can make it, but it's a kink I like too !

Nov 7, 2021
Time for a batch of answers !!!

Not currently, it's something I'll change in the next update !

No real NTR, it's more sharing. Maybe a few events that could be considered NTR. But I had too many people complaining that it was NTR, and added the tag. But yeah, no big NTR story as for now, but it's something I'd like to do at some point, as an optionnal route.

For the moment, you can't. it's something i'll change in the next update.

For the people interested on the poll, here's how it's currently going :
- 1st : Pregnancy, with 53 points
- 2nd : Continue the story, with 35 points
- 3rd : The village, with 24 points
- 4th : Expand what's already here, with 23 points

But it's only been 3 days, and it'll run until September 15th, so we'll see how it go !
But yeah, pregnancy is heavily in front, which doesn't really suprise me, al ot of people have been requiring it for a long time !
Also, a small word about hyperpreg, I think it can be fun, I'll see how I can make it, but it's a kink I like too !
Hope pregnancy stays in the lead.

R1derinthewind18

Feb 18, 2023
Could somemone please tell me where in the hell the bandit leader is for the fetch quest? I keep searching in the camp but I don't find her at all.

Dagoberto

May 19, 2023
Buenas lo resumiré lo que diré derrote al ogro y rescate la madre de ilonia pero ahora supongo que puedo tener más compañeras de equipo mi pregunta es como tener a las demás del equipo y lograrlo alguien sabe o talvez ya llegue a lo máximo que el juego ofrece

bv.lmr86

Jan 7, 2023
Hi guys I'm new to the game, can someone tell me If there are 2 main protagonists that we can control or only one, by that I mean can we choose who to control and play the game with between Lothar and Illona or we can only play with Lothar? Because I'd really like if I can play with Illona instead of Lothar. And lastly can I transform Illona into a futa?

Nov 19, 2021
Hi guys I'm new to the game, can someone tell me If there are 2 main protagonists that we can control or only one, by that I mean can we choose who to control and play the game with between Lothar and Illona or we can only play with Lothar? Because I'd really like if I can play with Illona instead of Lothar. And lastly can I transform Illona into a futa?
Lothar is the main character and you play as him only, at least right now. That might change in the future but that's up to the Developer's decision.

Reactions: Screwthename

bv.lmr86

Jan 7, 2023
Lothar is the main character and you play as him only, at least right now. That might change in the future but that's up to the Developer's decision.
Can I avoid his scenes and only watch Illona's scenes.
And is Illona like a side fighter with Lothar?
Like will she always be there when I'm controlling Lothar?
Lastly are there sound effects during the scenes?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Time for another big batch of answers !

When is there a new update expected?
I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'll try to make it around the end of November; I took a break from development this summer.

There's a tavern on the east of the camp/map. Leader of the bandits is in it, bottom room.
Thanks !
A lot of people don't find that entrace, I'll try making it more obvious.

Buenas lo resumiré lo que diré derrote al ogro y rescate la madre de ilonia pero ahora supongo que puedo tener más compañeras de equipo mi pregunta es como tener a las demás del equipo y lograrlo alguien sabe o talvez ya llegue a lo máximo que el juego ofrece
Currently, you can only have Illonia as a teammate. Maybe I'll change that in the future, but it's an absolute shitload of work to add one, so we'll see if I should focus on it or not.
If you just stopped after defeating the ogre, you still have a good chunk of the game remaining. At least as much as what you had until then.
Also, it'll be easier for everyone if you wrote in english, maybe just use google translate for it if you're not used to it. But else it's making much harder for eveyone to understand and interafct with you.

Hey there ! I hope you enjoy it !
As it was already answered, for now, you can only play as Lothar, and have Illonia following you. I do'nt know how much I want to change that, also maybe I'll add some sequences where you only play as one of them. But that'll be for later.
As for turning Illonia into a futa, you currently can't, but it's defintively something I'll add at some point.

Can I avoid his scenes and only watch Illona's scenes.
And is Illona like a side fighter with Lothar?
Like will she always be there when I'm controlling Lothar?
Lastly are there sound effects during the scenes?
Well, you can skip the scenes he's into, and focus on the scene he's not part of. During the combat, a lot of focus is on him, but if you go toward the newest content, you'll get more scenes focused on Illonia.
Yeah, they're the main duo, and it's probably gonna be like that for some time. WHile having more variety could be fun, it's a lot of work, and I'm not sure it should be my focus for now.
For the moment, yeah, they're never too far appart, except in the few new scenes.
As for sound effects, the early scenes have very few of them, and not really good ones, but as I got further, I got more used to it, so the leastest scenes are getting much better on the sound effect part !

I hope this answer your question, and bring some infos !
Also, the big feature poll is almost done, you'll get the result at the start of next week !
Last chance to join in and vote ! :p

bv.lmr86

Jan 7, 2023
Time for another big batch of answers !

I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'll try to make it around the end of November; I took a break from development this summer.

Thanks !
A lot of people don't find that entrace, I'll try making it more obvious.

Currently, you can only have Illonia as a teammate. Maybe I'll change that in the future, but it's an absolute shitload of work to add one, so we'll see if I should focus on it or not.
If you just stopped after defeating the ogre, you still have a good chunk of the game remaining. At least as much as what you had until then.
Also, it'll be easier for everyone if you wrote in english, maybe just use google translate for it if you're not used to it. But else it's making much harder for eveyone to understand and interafct with you.

Hey there ! I hope you enjoy it !
As it was already answered, for now, you can only play as Lothar, and have Illonia following you. I do'nt know how much I want to change that, also maybe I'll add some sequences where you only play as one of them. But that'll be for later.
As for turning Illonia into a futa, you currently can't, but it's defintively something I'll add at some point.

Well, you can skip the scenes he's into, and focus on the scene he's not part of. During the combat, a lot of focus is on him, but if you go toward the newest content, you'll get more scenes focused on Illonia.
Yeah, they're the main duo, and it's probably gonna be like that for some time. WHile having more variety could be fun, it's a lot of work, and I'm not sure it should be my focus for now.
For the moment, yeah, they're never too far appart, except in the few new scenes.
As for sound effects, the early scenes have very few of them, and not really good ones, but as I got further, I got more used to it, so the leastest scenes are getting much better on the sound effect part !

I hope this answer your question, and bring some infos !
Also, the big feature poll is almost done, you'll get the result at the start of next week !
Last chance to join in and vote ! :p
Will Illonia engage in scenes with futanari woman? Cause that is really my main interest atm. Are most of her scenes with woman and futas? Also when do we meet Illonia , at the very start of the game? And would u say that there is loads of futa content in the game? Sorry for all the questions

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Will Illonia engage in scenes with futanari woman? Cause that is really my main interest atm. Are most of her scenes with woman and futas? Also when do we meet Illonia , at the very start of the game? And would u say that there is loads of futa content in the game? Sorry for all the questions
She currently has one scene with a futa, there'll be more. But the game isn't focused on futas, there's just a few scenes with them for now (some will still say there's too much though).
And you meet her in the first five minutes of the game.
No worries for all the question, I'm happy to answer.
If you're only interested in futa content, you might not be too much interested in the game, cause there's a bit, but 4/5 scenes top, for the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SheHump

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Oh fuck !
I did a public post about on Subscribestar, and I complelty forgot to share it here ^^
But yeah, Pregnancy won by a comfortable margin !
If you want more infos, check that here (it's a public post) :

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes