RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
just started, short but so far, nice game, hope it improves in future updates.

game started off in a dungeon or something, left went to desiderius house.
went to the big tree to fight/train with eris.

wandering around, picked up the female elf.

under quest, all that is left is waiting for the orc solution from desiderius.
door to his house is now inaccessible.
the tower door is also inaccessible.

reading thru the pages, there seems to be a need for a pick axe??
why is there a need for a pick axe??????

read something about 4 maps, can someone expand on this???

guess i have hit the end?

also guessing, just wander around and build up the players levels seems to be the only thing left to do???

thanks

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
just started, short but so far, nice game, hope it improves in future updates.

game started off in a dungeon or something, left went to desiderius house.
went to the big tree to fight/train with eris.

wandering around, picked up the female elf.

under quest, all that is left is waiting for the orc solution from desiderius.
door to his house is now inaccessible.
the tower door is also inaccessible.

reading thru the pages, there seems to be a need for a pick axe??
why is there a need for a pick axe??????

read something about 4 maps, can someone expand on this???

guess i have hit the end?

also guessing, just wander around and build up the players levels seems to be the only thing left to do???

thanks
If the game begin in the dungeon, you are using the wrong version (the right version you start in the battle with eris), the quest for the orc is in the next update, for now you cannot do anything, the pickaxe is for a gnome that you found in the caves, 4 maps was one dude that cannot find the pickaxe saying that he cannot find the tower where eris is, there is the photos that you can find also, but remember, is the 0.01 version, so don't expect there is a shit ton of stuff to do. I guess this covers everything.

Reactions: Screwthename

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
If the game begin in the dungeon, you are using the wrong version (the right version you start in the battle with eris), the quest for the orc is in the next update, for now you cannot do anything, the pickaxe is for a gnome that you found in the caves, 4 maps was one dude that cannot find the pickaxe saying that he cannot find the tower where eris is, there is the photos that you can find also, but remember, is the 0.01 version, so don't expect there is a shit ton of stuff to do. I guess this covers everything.
Thanks.

I downloaded Version .01 from svscomics.com website.

I wonder if the ver .01 from the front page is different (the right version)?

Rather not start over, will if it makes a difference.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks.
I downloaded Version .01 from svscomics.com website.
I wonder if the ver .01 from the front page is different (the right version)?
Rather not start over, will if it makes a difference.
There is a new version, you can see that in some pages back (from the dev), and for me at least, i keep my old saves and don't have any problem, the only difference is that in the old version you started in the dungeon, in this one, you start at battle with eris. Is better to download the game here, since the dev is really active here.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
There is a new version, you can see that in some pages back (from the dev), and for me at least, i keep my old saves and don't have any problem, the only difference is that in the old version you started in the dungeon, in this one, you start at battle with eris. Is better to download the game here, since the dev is really active here.
Well, active ! The time I see people asking question, you've already answer them xD Thanks a lot for the help, it's really amazing to see people that are this much devoted ! :D As for the problems yes, the version I released at first had the wrong start, I fixed it quickly, but it's already too late, and now the wrong version is all over interet ^^' Guess this means I have to release another version quickly ! :D

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, active ! The time I see people asking question, you've already answer them xD Thanks a lot for the help, it's really amazing to see people that are this much devoted ! :D As for the problems yes, the version I released at first had the wrong start, I fixed it quickly, but it's already too late, and now the wrong version is all over interet ^^' Guess this means I have to release another version quickly ! :D
No problem, if i can help with a game that i'm having fun, and i have time, i'm gladly do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hi !
It took some time, but i finally made an Android port ! You'll be able to find it on the front page. Enjoy !

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes