Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I have just published Revision 1 of the Italian translation of Bang City ver 006Plus.
There was a string formatting error (too much space!) Which crashed the game.
The link is: https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-06-plus-bangcitydev.34471/post-3066034
Thanks to PandaCombat for reporting.
Ho appena pubblicato la Revisione 1 della traduzione italiana di Bang City ver 006Plus.
C'era un errore di formattazione stringa (uno spazio di troppo!) che mandava in crash il gioco.
Grazie a PandaCombat per la segnalazione.

Reactions: inno3d

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I seem to have a problem at day 50, there is no actions available in the morning and no way to skip the time either. Anyone know what the problem could be, since from what I can see, this update should continue to day 51?!?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I seem to have a problem at day 50, there is no actions available in the morning and no way to skip the time either. Anyone know what the problem could be, since from what I can see, this update should continue to day 51?!?
Next version will start at monday Day 50.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, thank you for your answer. I was getting a bit confused since they earlier in this thread are talking about a walkthrough for v0.06, that span from day 36 to day 51..
yes, i have to admit its confusing. In next version i am planing to add a FAKE-DAY after the content where you can replay the hottest scenes. Then you will realize the actual content is played.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Stuck on day 47, with only options being go to the city (nothing to do), or hang around the basement (again nothing to do). Happened to me previously on day 37, but I was able to load an old save and get past that by choosing a different order of events. Any ideas on what's triggering these stuck dates?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Stuck on day 47, with only options being go to the city (nothing to do), or hang around the basement (again nothing to do). Happened to me previously on day 37, but I was able to load an old save and get past that by choosing a different order of events. Any ideas on what's triggering these stuck dates?
Repost:
I had to change some stuff in game for the rework. I provided a savefile in OP. So you can startover at day 36. Keep in mind this is only a reworked version with a new gui and no new content. I am working at next version already

slyfaisal

Dec 28, 2019
any body plz help im stuck on day 36 after visiting the gang i did all the options till late evening but i cannot meet dweyne .. and i cant progress with valarie too if i go home straight after havingfun with the gang ladies .n whenever i click on everything with valarie it says ( placeholder ) i dont know wht to do on day 36

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
any body plz help im stuck on day 36 after visiting the gang i did all the options till late evening but i cannot meet dweyne .. and i cant progress with valarie too if i go home straight after havingfun with the gang ladies .n whenever i click on everything with valarie it says ( placeholder ) i dont know wht to do on day 36
in OP( page 1 ) u can download savefile day36 ^^ try this
goodluck and have fun whit this great game (awesome is better)

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This is the new incest patch for 006+, unrar it and copy it to the scripts-folder.
MEGA:
It replaces some lines to make it feel incestous and makes Valerie the Mother and Linda the Step-Mother.
Last changes: Edited some lines from 006+

Reactions: Maverick1965
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes