buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'swdoublebock1jumpin'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 635, in script call
    C��H��q�E=�8$k���$.kӞr3�n���f3�f�q3��g��C������R�-tUgYj�t��_<���>1\>Q�Ĉ1S�U&�qY�=efV7̴t�L����3�.3=�s����M�TKEktE�l���s?�C�F>�m���!Yۋ�QqY�{���ݰ��+;0+;�\Vz�輳�u"f��]�},1c]b�'G�q�o��oL��6�
  File "game/scripts/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 882, in script call
  File "game/scripts/phone_dialoges.rpyc", line 8, in script call
    Z3s�u�k"H��X�
  File "game/scripts/phone_dialoges.rpyc", line 23, in script call
    ��,W�`1�<h,���������Ӭ�蟈����WH�4�,�--l

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The file _013c_sc_bdsm.rpyc is missing in your scripts-folder. I strongly recommend to install the game and the latest fix and make sure all files are unpacked from the archive!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I encountered some continuity issues. I must have done something wrong. The only thing I cheated is money (actually the girls base money production index, because I'm a lazy fuck)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea why you missed the beach-scene. That should be not possible.
Shopping: Indeed the shopping events with Valerie are speeded up, if your progress in my game is slow. That way the events happen much faster. At a certain level, the shopping events happen once a week (that way it is supposed to be).

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
No idea why you missed the beach-scene. That should be not possible.
Shopping: Indeed the shopping events with Valerie are speeded up, if your progress in my game is slow. That way the events happen much faster. At a certain level, the shopping events happen once a week (that way it is supposed to be).
I got the beach event the following week-end. I already met the priest and ordered the stuff, so the church photoshoot should occur soon. The delta isn't big, but enough to have this discontinuity?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I got the beach event the following week-end. I already met the priest and ordered the stuff, so the church photoshoot should occur soon. The delta isn't big, but enough to have this discontinuity?
Yes, it shouldn't be like that. But I can't say anything about that, because it's never happened to me before and I've probably played this chapter 100 times. Maybe you've found a glitch somewhere, but I don't have a solution at the moment. Maybe I'll find out by chance.
Normally the scenes in the church and the beach event should take place at about the same time as the World Cup. Was that the case for you, or has the World Cup already been over?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yes, it shouldn't be like that. But I can't say anything about that, because it's never happened to me before and I've probably played this chapter 100 times. Maybe you've found a glitch somewhere, but I don't have a solution at the moment. Maybe I'll find out by chance.
Normally the scenes in the church and the beach event should take place at about the same time as the World Cup. Was that the case for you, or has the World Cup already been over?
World cup was just announced at breakfast, shortly before the introductory BDSM session. I almost rage quit the game hearing about football. IRL I would have dumped the girl for being a football/soccer fan and rushed to stay with the bitches. :ROFLMAO:
You can be sure I'll fast forward the football scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes