Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I see the BDSM in the tags but what actual BDSM content is there? Like is it in just a scene, or does it play a major role in the game? Can't tell from the images provided and since the game weighs quite a bit I would rather ask first.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I see the BDSM in the tags but what actual BDSM content is there? Like is it in just a scene, or does it play a major role in the game? Can't tell from the images provided and since the game weighs quite a bit I would rather ask first.
Right now BDSM is limited to some minor actions in the gang hideout.
In later versions there will be some scenes in the swinger club and a femdom path between MC and Valerie (Landlady).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Situation: I used your savefile and the latest fix-patch that was unpacked and the files replaced the original ones.
- I played on and on tuesday noon the "!" over the basement button appeared
- after that scene, play on-
- the same evening the cinema event happens after dinner
- from wednesday evening on you can sit on the couch
Yea, it's working, i didn't know it had to be specific day of the week, must have missed it while skipping time.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I really want to enjoy the game but this toxic sandbox to much its a hard mode.

All the best to the developer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
I played through all the content of this game 6 months ago. I really enjoyed it. Does the MC have any sex scenes with the "Landlady" in the updates?

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Any? Many! But because last time you played was a while ago: There was a rework. So you cant use old saves from older version before 0.11!
Thank you for the reply! I look forward to playing this Tonight. Love the story, it's truly gritty and exciting. The Mom is unlike any other I've seen, her character is mysterious and her appearance is very alluring. Thank you for this awesome game.

Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes