Amayari

Sep 28, 2018
It's certainly translated. One of the translated pieces of all times. Pronouns being switched, sentences that don't make sense at times, and while a good 80% can still be followed, this is as much a MTL as it could be.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Haha, I instantly realized that she is the mom of the MC of the other game from Orcsoft that just got posted. Uh oh, someone is fucking the MC's mom but in a different game, how dare he. :mad:

In all seriousness, though I'm not the biggest fan of Japanese AVN's (mainly cause of poor translations & censoring) both of the games look quite interesting, perhaps I'll put them both on my list of games to play.
As long as she's divorced and the dude fucking her is a cool dude, it's fine. Not to mention the son in the other game has a dark skin milf goddess, so I think he's doing alright.

Reactions: User_3202617

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As long as she's divorced and the dude fucking her is a cool dude, it's fine. Not to mention the son in the other game has a dark skin milf goddess, so I think he's doing alright.
Haha, yeah I agree with you, I was just poking a little fun about how some people probably actually feel about it. :ROFLMAO:

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
I like how the english title is just “Banging my boss“, while the original one is not even triple the length

(Akogare no Onna Joushi ga Shin'ya no Office de Onatteru Tokoro o Mite kara Hajimaru Himitsu no Kankei.)
A secret relationship that begins when you hear the sound of craving when your boss is lying on her back late at night VS Banging my boss
Who will win? So bizarre.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The virgin A secret relationship that begins when you hear the sound of craving when your boss is lying on her back late at night VS the chad Banging my boss

I think the winner is pretty clear

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Eh, MTL on orcsoft games is a hard no for me. No wonder two orcsoft games got "translated" in one go. They don't got insane writing but I do want to be able to fully understand everything since they got some guchi ass hentai.

Jii-chan

Jan 6, 2019
I think it's strange how the hentai adaptation of orcsoft games are so great yet their visual novels always bore me.