RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Feb 13, 2021
Why is it 92% is the translator still working on the 8%?
Yes, around 700+ lines needs to be translated (mining town, <5 maps left). He said he will finish these once he has time!
Also, there is a chance that we can get uncensored pics for this game as someone is working on it.
I thought the game will be released once everything is translated but someone got impatient and posted it early.

You can read the translation request page of this game for more info!

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, guys! Translator here! Wanted to let you know that I will be completing the translation shortly, and that there also will be an uncensor-patch sometime in the near future :)

Hope you like the translation!
thx dude. been playing and suddendly i remember the importance of dialogues and story in a game

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, around 700+ lines needs to be translated (mining town, <5 maps left). He said he will finish these once he has time!
Also, there is a chance that we can get uncensored pics for this game as someone is working on it.
I thought the game will be released once everything is translated but someone got impatient and posted it early.

You can read the translation request page of this game for more info!
I see that's good to know I thought he would just leave it at 92% xD Hope it got finished soon the translation isn't that bad either

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes