RPGM Completed Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Final] [Heisendou]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does the 92% next to the translators name mean this translation is 92% finished or he just did 92% of it and someone else did the last 8% through MTL?

Feb 13, 2021
Does the 92% next to the translators name mean this translation is 92% finished or he just did 92% of it and someone else did the last 8% through MTL?
The last 8 percent (mining town) is still in Japanese. The rest is translated. The remaining part will also get translated soon.
They posted the game early cause they couldn’t wait :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Agnaricson

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Heisendou is rlly good , in a future if someone animate the art from old games, is the thing i miss in his games a little animation, not fancy just simple things.

Jun 22, 2017
TheImage

Game seems to have some issues, first one I came across was the fact that there is no "defeated/game over"
If you die to monsters, looking for them lewd scenes, nothing happens the game just freezes.

Also it seems a few tags for the game are missing:

"Pregnancy/impregnation" for one.

Other comments have more missing tags.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Heisendou just needs to work on new art for their games...It's all fun when you play for the first time, not so much after the second and third game with the same bodies, faces and just the hair color and eyes changed.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Gonna wait until the last 8% is translated, but this still looks like it'd be right up my alley.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Even though this circle reuses art all the time I don't even care because it's not a MTL! I forgot how good it was playing a game with understandable English! Thanks for the translation!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes