Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, the mod doesn't really work for me for the new update.

Up until then I see the point changes, I see what a decision will lead to, but when the new content comes, nada, zilch, nothing.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
The cheat portion isn't working (I have the option to click cheats but the menu is empty). I also ran into this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Uncaught exception occurs without cheat mod too.
Edit 2: Uncaught exception is due to trying to use incest patch from 0.2.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The cheat portion isn't working (I have the option to click cheats but the menu is empty). I also ran into this:

Edit: Uncaught exception occurs without cheat mod too.
Edit 2: Uncaught exception is due to trying to use incest patch from 0.2.
I've run into the same problem. Bummer.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Was working fine right up until day 5. :(
Too bad your great mod doesn't have the incest patch built-in.
When you said it broke after day 5, can you elaborate? Did the walkthrough stop working? or the entire mod stop working, cheats and all?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you said it broke after day 5, can you elaborate? Did the walkthrough stop working? or the entire mod stop working, cheats and all?
The error that gfdsf565 reported in post #26 occurs during the morning of day 5 before the MC gets out of bed. It does not trigger if I remove the 0.2 incest patch. The problem is not your mod, it's using the 0.2 incest patch. Since I have not tried playing the game without your mod (and I waited for your 0.3 mod update before I started playing this game) I can't say if it's an adverse interaction between the 0.2 incest patch and your mod or whether it would still happen even if I wasn't using your mod. Basically, we need a 0.3 incest patch. Preferably already baked into your mod, but separate is okay too.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
The error that gfdsf565 reported in post #26 occurs during the morning of day 5 before the MC gets out of bed. It does not trigger if I remove the 0.2 incest patch. The problem is not your mod, it's using the 0.2 incest patch. Since I have not tried playing the game without your mod (and I waited for your 0.3 mod update before I started playing this game) I can't say if it's an adverse interaction between the 0.2 incest patch and your mod or whether it would still happen even if I wasn't using your mod. Basically, we need a 0.3 incest patch. Preferably already baked into your mod, but separate is okay too.
Ah yeah, I tend to not deal with incest patches due to Patreon's aggressive lockdown on incest content.
I thought you were having a similar issue to botc76 which I still need to look into

Hope you have fun with the new update :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I did just run into a set of bugs in your mod, during lunch of day 5. The top two options SUBTRACT points, instead of correctly adding them. And the green highlighting isn't working, probably because of missing end tags.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I did just run into a set of bugs in your mod, during lunch of day 5. The top two options SUBTRACT points, instead of correctly adding them. And the green highlighting isn't working, probably because of missing end tags.
Ok, thanks for letting me know, I will get that fixed shortly, Yes they subtract points.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes they subtract points.
Oh, so you're spending points by taking those choices, rather than earning points. The way it's done in the game makes it look like I was losing points, rather than spending them.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Oh, so you're spending points by taking those choices, rather than earning points. The way it's done in the game makes it look like I was losing points, rather than spending them.
Yes, its made clearer on future choices, however, there are a couple it neglects to tell you.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
The gallery is broken, the Gena rape scene does not trigger.
The scene requires the ipatch installed. While we wait for an update to the patch I have changed the label and adding a notice beforehand.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/17: Updated Mod, 0.03.1

Change Log:
  • Fixed Gena's Dark gallery scene (requires ipatch)
  • Fixed missing -Charm and -Dark walkthrough option
  • Reduced file size
Download: - -

Reactions: gfdsf565 and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ah yeah, I tend to not deal with incest patches due to Patreon's aggressive lockdown on incest content.
I thought you were having a similar issue to botc76 which I still need to look into

Hope you have fun with the new update :)

Right, in regards to that, as I continued through the new stuff, there were a few instances were stuff had the usual green markings of the mod, but nowhere near every choice and really only sporadically.
Maybe you didn't make the mod as extensive for the new update, so that's intentional, anyway there were instances were the mod obviously showed up in the 0.3 content.