Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What exactly does this mean? BoB 2020-09-29 13-16-04-30.jpg "Sub Relationship", I hope its not some kind of gay shit.
No tag for gay in the main game thread so if it is "gay" then a tag needs to be applied.

• Wow
Reactions: Volcanoid

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
What exactly does this mean? View attachment 837979 "Sub Relationship", I hope its not some kind of gay shit.
No tag for gay in the main game thread so if it is "gay" then a tag needs to be applied.
Not sure, I didn't go down that path but have to assume bisexual or gay content is likely possible outcome.
Sub-relationship simply means domination type relationship (one person is dominant and person is submissive), beyond this I can't possibly guess what path you took to arrive at it. I try to avoid anything male/male as that is not my preference. Anyway this is a cheat mod subform for the game, not the game itself so your issues with the game won't be seen by anyone who actually supports the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure, I didn't go down that path but have to assume bisexual or gay content is likely possible outcome.
Sub-relationship simply means domination type relationship (one person is dominant and person is submissive), beyond this I can't possibly guess what path you took to arrive at it. I try to avoid anything male/male as that is not my preference. Anyway this is a cheat mod subform for the game, not the game itself so your issues with the game won't be seen by anyone who actually supports the game.
Its more or less for the mod maker to see if he knows what it is about since it part of the mod.

The VN does not have the gay tag and if this leads to gay junk then it needs the tag so player will not get it if they don't want that junk.

I will also go ask in the main thread and see what they say.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
well quick answer is no, added this to latest version of game, as soon as i got as far as confirming i'm 18+ the game shut down, and the exe file disappeared, never seen anything like it, tried again with a fresh extraction and the same thing happened again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well quick answer is no, added this to latest version of game, as soon as i got as far as confirming i'm 18+ the game shut down, and the exe file disappeared, never seen anything like it, tried again with a fresh extraction and the same thing happened again
Your antivirus program is doing that to you.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Your antivirus program is doing that to you.
nah, seems to be a problem with the compressed version of the game, works with the official version, went into the gallery and saw this game isn't for me, thanks to the modder for saving me the trouble of playing this

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/oscarAdditions/autoUpdater.rpy", line 25: unexpected indent
def updateChecker():
^

got this one from the one on GITHUB

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
The Mega download on the Patreon says its been taken down. Can we get the current version re-posted.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/oscarAdditions/autoUpdater.rpy", line 25: unexpected indent
def updateChecker():
^
The mod hasn't been updated yet. That's why you're having issues.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
What exactly does this mean? View attachment 837979 "Sub Relationship", I hope its not some kind of gay shit.
Not sure what you chose to get only those choices, as I had a 3rd option that had dom or sub relationship. I believe it is referring to your potential relationship with Janice (the top one for No Relationship where you consider going to HR about Janice touching your dick)

Reactions: HandofVecna

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/19: Updated Mod, 0.03b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.03b
  • Optimised oscarAdditions
Download: -

Last edited:

NBH

Jun 7, 2020
Hey I'm using your mod its great for highlighting path and choices but when I pull up the cheat menu it's completely blank like nothing is there I assume based on your other mods you use that to get and use extra points but as of right now it doesn't seem to be working at least for me is the cheats menu still a work in progress