arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
what is the incest content in this game? couldn 't find in the description if it's only a sister or a whole family to have fun with

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what is the incest content in this game? couldn 't find in the description if it's only a sister or a whole family to have fun with
Nothing yet, but the MC's sister and mother roommate and landlady are coming to visit in a few days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arimfan

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The development time on this game is just bonkers for how early on in the plot this game is....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None at the moment. Sister is planning a visit soon.

Not much to go on if incest is your only interest.

Reactions: arimfan

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats (money ,dark,charm) // submission // influence

Download.png Download (1).png Download (2).png dom.png

choices detection /outcome

Download (3).png Download (4).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how much femdom content is there is it a game where you can be sub like chose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub my self so thats why am asking sorry to bother you hope you have a nice day :)

Oct 14, 2018
Is it because of the incest patch that I'm suddenly being bombarded with error's randomly across the game ? I tried continuing where I left off and got errors, so I decided to start a new save, but even at the first encounter with Amber I'm being blasted with errors whenever she talks... ?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's OscarSix's mod that is breaking the game, the mod should really be removed from the OP since it hasn't been updated since version 0.3, there's no point for it to be there since he's abandoned his mods.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
EDIT: Nevermind, it's OscarSix's mod that is breaking the game, the mod should really be removed from the OP since it hasn't been updated since version 0.3, there's no point for it to be there since he's abandoned his mods.
:WaitWhat:
lol - dont use outdated mods - its common sense
and if you ask him nicely i think he will update this mod ....

Oct 14, 2018
:WaitWhat:
lol - dont use outdated mods - its common sense
and if you ask him nicely i think he will update this mod ....
Nothing in the OP stated it was outdated, so I didn't think much about it and some mods still work on newer version games, just depends on what the mod does and so on. Besides, no, plenty of people have already asked for it to be updated, apparently he's stopped updating his mods cause he's focusing on making his own game or something ?? Idk, if so then I hope everything goes well with his game.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes