RPGM Complete [Bar Viola Cat] Alice in LewdLand / Inbi no Kuni no Alice - English Translation

lohu1

Jun 15, 2022
RJ200953_img_main.jpg

[Synopsis]
One day, a young boy by the name of Rui Kururu
touches a shining book in the library and finds himself
in a world that is similar to Alice in Wonderland...
However, something is not quite right...
You see, Rui has been transformed into a girl!?

[System]
A symbol encounter system.
Battles are front view style.
Normal attacks / magic and H attacks too.
Using H attacks will raise your lewdness parameters.
Male enemy characters can be feminized too.​

Store:

Other name: Inbi no Kuni no Alice, Alice in LewdLand, 淫靡の国のアリス

Release: May/26/2017

Censored: Mosaic

Genre: Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Sailor-style Uniform, Maid, Bunny Girl, Sex Change/Transsexual, Tentacle

Download links
Link to the patched game:

If you are a translator and you wish to modify the translation, here's the patch itself (use RPGMakerTrans v4.5 to apply the patch):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots

enjoy1.png

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for the translation. Seem like you made a mistake somewhere, there a bug with the legwear. They're equipable in the "decoration" slot only. The only way to have the legwear in their proper slot is when the game make you equip them first time you equip a clothe. If you remove them you can't put them back in the legwear slot - which end up forever empty...

lohu1

Jun 15, 2022
The bug should be fixed now, with the v1.2 patch.

The game has some sloppy programming in it, it tries to compare "Legwear" with "足" which of course fails, which made the game group the legwear with the non-legwear items. RPGMaker Trans didn't allow me to modify the offending comparison, so I had to use rvpacker to fix it manually. There shouldn't be any problems with the fix, but do tell me if you see one.

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
I cant seem to solve the hotel detective investigation. The only option that leads to anything is choosing "me", which ends with a game over. Anyone has any idea about this one?? I've been stuck here for days!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I cant seem to solve the hotel detective investigation. The only option that leads to anything is choosing "me", which ends with a game over. Anyone has any idea about this one?? I've been stuck here for days!
You need to find all the clue.

once you got all them, talk to the detective and gave him your (right) answer, this time it will trigger a new answer and conclude the quest.

Reactions: izzy09

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Found another bug.
Forgot to take a screenshot / keep a save...

It happen in the school when you have to take care of your male counterpart. When you got the choice between forcing him or seducing him, chossing seduc bring up a missing sound file error, but it don't indicate any name for the sound file ...

You can still progress by doing the fight, and the scene can be unlocked in NG+ and there no problem when replaying it from the gallery.

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
You need to find all the clue.

once you got all them, talk to the detective and gave him your (right) answer, this time it will trigger a new answer and conclude the quest.
You're a godsend ! thanks! is there a way to turn the time of day to night? or is evening the only possibility?

And any idea how to stop Norman?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You're a godsend ! thanks! is there a way to turn the time of day to night? or is evening the only possibility?
Most inn or sleeping place allow you to choose between "nap" and "sleep".
Nap move you from daytime to evening while sleep bring you to the next day "daylight" time.
At night, you only have the "sleep" option.

lohu1

Jun 15, 2022
Found another bug.
Forgot to take a screenshot / keep a save...

It happen in the school when you have to take care of your male counterpart. When you got the choice between forcing him or seducing him, chossing seduc bring up a missing sound file error, but it don't indicate any name for the sound file ...

You can still progress by doing the fight, and the scene can be unlocked in NG+ and there no problem when replaying it from the gallery.
I will keep it in mind - I will have to check whether it happens in the JP version too. But I don't have a save that is close enough to that point, and getting to that point of story from a new save is a PITA...

cursednumbers

Nov 14, 2019
Fight them as a boy. Use the feminize skill from the demmonic sword to turn one to girl. Then you'll be able to identify which is which after winning the fight and they'll let you go past.
but I have no demon blade in male form at this save. Bug? or I need to do something before that?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
but I have no demon blade in male form at this save. Bug? or I need to do something before that?
It's in the accesory category.
You should have it, the one you grab in the demon forest to do the coliseum storyline quest way before that.
If you set it as a boy (and boy only, Alice can't equip it), in an accesory slot, you have a new skill avaiable. Use it :p

Reactions: cursednumbers

cursednumbers

Nov 14, 2019
It's in the accesory category.
You should have it, the one you grab in the demon forest to do the coliseum storyline quest way before that.
If you set it as a boy (and boy only, Alice can't equip it), in an accesory slot, you have a new skill avaiable. Use it :p
oops I forgot the vorpal is an accessory.
thank you

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Shouldn't this be in games thread?
There no "game" thread. Only a translation thread. So yeah, only the part about the translation should be here and a new thread in the "game" section made to discuss the game. But seeing the little discussion, I dunno.