BBC King

May 8, 2021
Pretty much what I expected, Conan the Barbarian meets EpicLust writing.

MC/Plot is also different than usual to adhere to Steam so not sure why the incest tag.

Apart from that its just...bland to me. Not nearly as interesting a concept of his previous works. Characters like Ruby and Captain Milf from previous work stood out because they were different to others in their environment but when every girl is either musclebound or petite then its brings down the atmosphere, everything becomes monotonous.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I coulda swore dev said this game was suppose to be for STEAM so not sure how he plans on adding incest.
Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is a consenting adult. Lots of uncensored incest games on Steam. Patreon are the pricks about it. ;)

Reactions: Boopeeman

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is a consenting adult. Lots of uncensored incest games on Steam. Patreon are the pricks about it. ;)
I meant to say it was about the MC looks and design. Instead of his normal character of a teen/boy its an adult man to adhere to steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
If i had to hold a dissertation about the topic of "overcompensation", this dev would be a goldmine for demonstration material

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes