Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Will there be bestiality(women with animal) ?
Nope. Not wanting to speak for Epic Lust, but pretty sure he doesn't roll that way. The MC does have a Horse cock, so that's probably as close as we are going to get. ;)
If you are into Bulgings and Cumflation, which is why lots of folks play Beastie games, you will probably find some of that here eventually.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
11.jpg

Oh, Man, You're a sexy woman, Umm, What was your name again?
Suk-Yu-Dong...
Umm, Yes, I'm looking forward to that, but what is your name?
Suk-Yu-Dong...
Yeah, Kool... Umm, I guess you're in a hurry... But I'd really like to know your name, miss...
Suk-Yu-Dong...
???... Oh fuck it, let's get to this...
:giggle:

Loving the humor in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Badrok and EpicLust

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
What is it with this dev and showing a giant dick on their main logo? You got SDE issues bro

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Really like the preview pics so far, just hope that the most muscular woman does not get a dick just because muscles

Reactions: EpicLust

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If i had to hold a dissertation about the topic of "overcompensation", this dev would be a goldmine for demonstration material
Eh, you're showing your ignorance of this dev, all his characters look like this. It's just a style he likes. By the way "overcompensation" is when a either the male or female is huge depending on the sex of the dev, not if everyone is, so not sure what your point is, or if you know what the term means.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This MC looks better than his normal ones.
If thats your opinion, personally I prefer teenage/young stud that his previous games had. This MC looks like a edgy try-hard parody of Conan, the game and theme already doesnt take it self serious so not sure why the MC is trying so hard.

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
The giant cock is one thing... It's only one in the game... But the tits... Can't you be a bit realistic there? Looks more like they all have different kinds of balls under their clothes... Basketball=Suk-Yu-Dong.... Impossible
Is that supposed to be nice to look at? I rather feel the need to look for the valve to deflate...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The giant cock is one thing... It's only one in the game... But the tits... Can't you be a bit realistic there? Looks more like they all have different kinds of balls under their clothes... Basketball=Suk-Yu-Dong.... Impossible
Is that supposed to be nice to look at? I rather feel the need to look for the valve to deflate...
*sigh* These idiots.... It happens every time Epic Lust starts a new game. It's his style, always has been. Don't like it? Go play something else. :devilish:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Holy Booba
View attachment 3694967

Barbarian Chronicles [Intro] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Win/Linux [394 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [389 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnaks

Reactions: Bob69
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes