Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 3696066

Oh, Man, You're a sexy woman, Umm, What was your name again?
Suk-Yu-Dong...
Umm, Yes, I'm looking forward to that, but what is your name?
Suk-Yu-Dong...
Yeah, Kool... Umm, I guess you're in a hurry... But I'd really like to know your name, miss...
Suk-Yu-Dong...
???... Oh fuck it, let's get to this...
:giggle:

Loving the humor in the game.
Boomer humor never dies.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This month, v0.1 of Barbarian Chronicles will be released to patrons, with the following changelog:

- Mud fighting implemented. Go to the Chief's Tent in the evening to trigger. Lanya and Saoirse fight it off so far.
- Deirdra sex scene now repeateable. Go to the Chief's Tent in the evening to trigger.
- Small lingerie posing scene with Ulrika.
- Handjob scene with Aurora.
- Village Management system implemented (two buildings can be upgraded so far, feast can be organized, and workers assigned to different areas)
- Army Management System implemented (Basic, only one horde is available so far, choose its leader).
- Some random events implemented (essentially, the village being attacked by marauding hordes - may lead to damages)
- Monster Compendium added (press "m" in -game to access)
- Map travel system implemented. Only one hex available so far.
- Mountain Amazon tribe meeting and sex scene in The Thur Mountains Hex. Need to be at least Barbarian Level 3 to trigger.

ALSO, for patrons only, 96 HD pictures of sexy Barbarian babes getting fucked by the MC's giant barbarian cock!

lanyasaoirsemud04 copy.png longhousefeastpreview.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0011.png

aurorasexy05.png kramissexy07.png maerysexy01.png ragnasexy03.png saoirsesexy02.png siffsexy03.png

So join NOW and get early access (depending on your tier) and help support the development of the game!

Last edited:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
This month, v0.1 of Barbarian Chronicles will be released to patrons, with the following changelog:

- Mud fighting implemented. Go to the Chief's Tent in the evening to trigger. Lanya and Saoirse fight it off so far.
- Deirdra sex scene now repeateable. Go to the Chief's Tent in the evening to trigger.
- Village Management system implemented (two buildings can be upgraded so far, feast can be organized, and workers assigned to different areas)
- Army Management System implemented (Basic, only one horde is available so far, choose its leader).
- Some random events implemented (essentially, the village being attacked by marauding hordes - may lead to damages)
- Mountain Amazon tribe meeting and sex scene in The Thur Mountains Hex. Need to be at least Barbarian Level 3 to trigger.

ALSO, for patrons only, 96 HD pictures of sexy Barbarian babes getting fucked by the MC's giant barbarian cock!

View attachment 3791016 View attachment 3791017 View attachment 3791018 View attachment 3791019 View attachment 3791020 View attachment 3791021 View attachment 3791022 View attachment 3791023 View attachment 3791024

View attachment 3791025 View attachment 3791026 View attachment 3791027 View attachment 3791028 View attachment 3791029 View attachment 3791030

So join NOW and get early access (depending on your tier) and help support the development of the game!
Is there a projected release date or window?

OzilMe

May 14, 2022
Can You teach To me Please . I was stuck in Roaming play style and new event didn't appear. How to forward in the game. Pls help me.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can You teach To me Please . I was stuck in Roaming play style and new event didn't appear. How to forward in the game. Pls help me.
You're playing the INTRO of a new game. My guess is you've reached the end of it (and week 31 which is winter and which I didn't plan for).

Reactions: Bloodguard

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020

View attachment 3791016 View attachment 3791017 View attachment 3791018 View attachment 3791019 View attachment 3791020 View attachment 3791021 View attachment 3791022 View attachment 3791023 View attachment 3791024

View attachment 3791025 View attachment 3791026 View attachment 3791027 View attachment 3791028 View attachment 3791029 View attachment 3791030

The muscle ladys are looking so sexy :love: It would be so hot if the MC make angry the Amazona and she crush him between her hard rock boobs hahaha

A system to raise the MC's stats would also be great, for example a gym in the village. So he could train to be stronger in battles and for example beat some of the Amazon girls in armwrestling, to prove that he is worthy of them in case he needs her help.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes. I think the next update will be in two months as the next month will be cockham
The dev will be on holiday in August, thus pausing the Patreon page.
September will indeed be a Cockham release.
I know of no finalized plans of what comes after that.

But I would guess he wants to complete Cockham first before continuing wiht Barbarians. Handling two games a the same time is a mindfuck. Barbarians at this stage is walk around and kick the tires. But when the strategy things kick in (more hordes, more people working on various tasks, likely more devious opponents appearing than the basically bash and slash trolls there are now) it will get complex quickly. No need for distractions from completing Cockham.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Barbarian Chronicles v0.1 now available for download from oppaiman.com store for only $5.00!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Barbarian Chronicles [v0.1] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Win/Linux [471 MB]
- - - -

Mac [466 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Get concept and the art is good but those boobs are just stupid and kill any eroticism for me. Shame as it otherwise looked like the kind of game I would play the hell out of.

BobbyBuilder

Nov 21, 2020
I am guessing the incest patch must be for the Patreon Version or an older build. It references a number of files that are not there as well as what looks like some content that isn't included in the released version?

That link might want to be removed or noted as not for this version, at least until its fixed.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes